Posted to rec.audio.tubes
[email protected] tubegarden@aol.com is offline

Default Singing in the range

Hi RATs!

So, I am not convinced my esteemed position as grossest RAT Turing
machine wannabee is under serious challenge. I never will be, so you
other rude posers may give up, now.

My Audio Dungeon continues its Quest for Aural Fulfillment.

The 4.25 mH choke on one of the ehorns broke its inside lead. I took it
out of the system. The ehorn, not just the choke.

So, one ehorn sounds better than two. Sure, that makes sense. Eyesore
is sure I am throwing cash cowpies at phantoms. Perhaps. The fun part
is chucking meadow muffins, not hitting any happenstance target

I am laying here hearing delightful sounds and Music. I am not worthy,
but, I am hip enough to want to keep you geeks searching, searching.
There are some nice moments in all our futures. Not always when we
expect them, but, hey, you want good times or glory for predicting the
Future, which will be attacked by some of us as nonsense fantasy at any
rate ...

Perhaps my system is at a peak, perhaps my aural acuity is at a null.
Does it matter? I ain't selling anything but enthusiasm. Ears are
better than we can imagine, so just keep reaching for more. It can be
very pleasant. For a while

Happy Ears!
Al

Heaven! Jenn High End Audio 225 November 22nd 05 01:23 AM
Just for Ludovic Audio Opinions 64 November 19th 05 04:17 PM
How do you connect these PA speakers for a full range sound? Wotcha Pro Audio 14 August 26th 05 05:24 PM
Recording Opera and Classical singing with Portable digital Equipment [email protected] Pro Audio 4 November 25th 04 08:29 PM