Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Gallows Humor

Note to Tookie: The Bars are closing but you can have one more shot.

Tookie to the Warden: "Stop needling me."

On a side note, what does he have to redeemd for if he's innocent?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Default Mickey's latest admission

No bugs for snackies? Save a child instead.

Note to Tookie: Thank you for counseling my misbegotten offspring so he
didn't waste his life as a white n - - - - r in the ghetto. You da man!

Thanks Mr. McHurtMe for, admitting you hate your own children.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

Default Hangman's verse?

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote
in message ...

No bugs for snackies? Save a child instead.

Note to Tookie: Thank you for counseling my misbegotten offspring so he
didn't waste his life as a white n - - - - r in the ghetto. You da man!

Thanks Mr. McHurtMe for, admitting you hate your own children.

Do you think Mikey knows the Hangman's verse?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote
in message ...

No bugs for snackies? Save a child instead.

Note to Tookie: Thank you for counseling my misbegotten offspring so he
didn't waste his life as a white n - - - - r in the ghetto. You da man!

All the while he's runnig the Crips from inside prison, what a role model.

Thanks Mr. McHurtMe for, admitting you hate your own children.

Thanks for being consistently repulsive. I'd hate to think there might
actually be a human being that I might be able to feel sorry for.