Default the best speaker cables "Bad Scientist" Morein will never hear

wrote in message
oups.com...
Robert "bad science" Morein said:

[snip crap]

You should be getting used to by now, this is certainly not the first
time you've been shown to be wrong about your version of "science."

By the way, Mr. "Bad Scientist", it's not true that all cables sound the
same, though with your meager income, you'll never know the truth.

These are truely the best cables, something your "science" could never
divine:
http://www.taralabs.com/catalog/cata...49E72256#tabs2

And the best speaker cables are Monster Sigma Retro Golds. Read about them
here, if you are capable:
http://www.stereophile.com/accessoryreviews/204monster/

Arny Krueger

wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:

snip

And the best speaker cables are Monster Sigma Retro

Golds. Read about
them
here, if you are capable:
http://www.stereophile.com/accessoryreviews/204monster/

"if you are capable"? IOW, if you don't collapse from

laughter? ;-)

None of (Y)our Own Business seems to want to leave the
impression that he's Bwian. ;-(

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:

snip

And the best speaker cables are Monster Sigma Retro

Golds. Read about
them
here, if you are capable:
http://www.stereophile.com/accessoryreviews/204monster/

"if you are capable"? IOW, if you don't collapse from

laughter? ;-)

None of (Y)our Own Business seems to want to leave the
impression that he's Bwian. ;-(

The "Who is Brian McCarty" thread makes it seem so. IMO, he (NYOB) is
just pulling the chains of Morein, "Middius" et al. And there's alotta
chain to pull, isn't there?

Arny Krueger

wrote in message
oups.com...

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com...

wrote:

snip

And the best speaker cables are Monster Sigma Retro

Golds. Read about
them
here, if you are capable:

http://www.stereophile.com/accessoryreviews/204monster/

"if you are capable"? IOW, if you don't collapse from

laughter? ;-)

None of (Y)our Own Business seems to want to leave the
impression that he's Bwian. ;-(

The "Who is Brian McCarty" thread makes it seem so. IMO,

he (NYOB) is
just pulling the chains of Morein, "Middius" et al. And

there's alotta
chain to pull, isn't there?

Those guys are definitely into high end audio bondage;
whips, chains, handcuffs, Mpingo disks, Shatki stones and
all the rest.

Maybe Bwian is trying to pretend he is me.

I would never recomend specialty wire or interconnects.

The post you responded to was not from me.

Robert Morein

wrote in message
oups.com...
Maybe Bwian is trying to pretend he is me.

I would never recomend specialty wire or interconnects.

The post you responded to was not from me.

Give Bwian time. I'm sure he'll try to get it right.