Posted to rec.audio.car
CROCDYLE CROCDYLE is offline

Default ac delco radio not keeping time

HELP
I recently installed a GM acdelco factory radio in my s10 Model No
16232131
everything works with exception of the button lights & the thing that
really is annoying is The clock doesnt keep time FOR EXAMPLE I can
set
the time to say 12:00 drive around for a half hour it will keep time
and say 12:30 when I stop and shut motor off ill come out a half hour
later start up and instead of saying 1:00 it will still say 12:30 and
somtimes it even reverts back to its default of 1:00. But It keeps my
radio stations in memory I can call up any preset stations I
programed
NOTE:this radio DOES NOT have a SET Button like some early 90s models
it has an HR & Min Button. I had anouther radio same model it does
the
samthing (CD doent work thats why I replaced) thats what lends me to
think its something else I did. Also if u have any idea why the
lights
dont work tune and volume light works just buttons dont

Posted to rec.audio.car
John John is offline

Is it used? I'd check the wiring first, I've seen plenty of radio's
that'll keep the presets but toss the clock off as soon as the power
connections get a little worn and start to short out.

Carstereos.org, were the real help rests their case...

--
John
Posted to rec.audio.car
Captain Howdy Captain Howdy is offline

LOL moron

Carstereos.org, were the real help rests their case...

Posted to rec.audio.car
John John is offline

You want MORe ON it?

Well, you'll have to get in the discussion then.

--
John
Posted to rec.audio.car
Matt Ion Matt Ion is offline

John wrote:
Is it used? I'd check the wiring first, I've seen plenty of radio's
that'll keep the presets but toss the clock off as soon as the power
connections get a little worn and start to short out.

Carstereos.org, were the real help rests their case...

But not, apparently, WHERE they rest their education.

Note to Trevor Audio Opinions 9 November 7th 05 09:45 AM
Not In Love With Tivoli Audio? Maybe Here is Why-FAQ and Exegesis [email protected] Audio Opinions 5 April 25th 05 01:35 AM
Some Recording Techniques kevindoylemusic Pro Audio 19 February 16th 05 08:54 PM
Creating Dimension In Mixing- PDF available on Request (112 pages0 kevindoylemusic Pro Audio 14 February 14th 05 06:58 PM
Powerful Argument in Favor of Agnosticism and Athetism Robert Morein Audio Opinions 3 August 17th 04 06:37 AM