me

Default help, no sound

For two years my Onkyo TX2311 has been working fine. Last night as I was
turning it off via my clicker I hit some combination of buttons and now I do
get any sound. All the buttons seem to work Ok....Peter

Steven Sullivan

me wrote:
For two years my Onkyo TX2311 has been working fine. Last night as I was
turning it off via my clicker I hit some combination of buttons and now I do
get any sound. All the buttons seem to work Ok....Peter

Mute button activated? Wrong speaker set selected?

If all else fails, look in your owner's manual to see how to reset the
unit to factory setting.

--

-S

Ron Stewart

Try uplugging it. This seems to work for many processor controlled units.

--
Ron Stewart
Santa Rosa, Calif.
"me" wrote in message
For two years my Onkyo TX2311 has been working fine. Last night as I was
turning it off via my clicker I hit some combination of buttons and now I
do
get any sound. All the buttons seem to work Ok....Peter

me

Thanks for answering. My wife who finds my glasses and car keys many times
in a day couldn't figure where I'd hidden the manual. Hence my call for
help.

The answer was that somehow I had "T-2 Monitor" (Tape 2) on and once I fixed
that all is well, except the news reports that come out of the
speakers....Peter