sancho

Default Boss BR-532 exporting to PC

We got this boss machine and right now we are just playing with it.
I downloaded the PDF manual, but doesn't spicify how to export to a PC.
Anybody?
thanks.

sancho

Looks like the RCA (out) connections is the answer to my question, but in
the manual said that I can
send the signal to MD recorders, tape recorders, but doesn't said
computers, when I record from my XLR Shure MIC
I connect the MIC to my Mackie mixer and the signal is sent to my PC
soundcard(in), I guees the answer is "keep playing with the thing" ja ja
so, send the signal from the BR532 rca connection(out) to the mixer and from
the mixer to my pc soundcard.
wow!!! works ,,
I answered my own post.

Manuel Navarro
960.E 4200.S
Ogden Utah 84403
"sancho" wrote in message
We got this boss machine and right now we are just playing with it.
I downloaded the PDF manual, but doesn't spicify how to export to a PC.
Anybody?
thanks.

Dan

"sancho" wrote in message

We got this boss machine and right now we are just playing with it.
I downloaded the PDF manual, but doesn't spicify how to export to a PC.
Anybody?
thanks.

Do you have a USB connection? If so, there should be an export function
to create a wav file that can be transferred to the PC.
George W.

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 15:02:26 -0600, sancho wrote:

We got this boss machine and right now we are just playing with it.
I downloaded the PDF manual, but doesn't spicify how to export to a PC.
Anybody?
thanks.

Get a USB card reader for the Smartmedia card(s), about $20. That and
the BR532 conversion software will let you import and convert the 532
tracks to waves. At that point you can the import them into a program
for editing/mixing. The conversion utility is he

http://www.bossus.com

Customer support software updates select Br532 from the dropdpwn
list.