Default The plug-ins you've been waiting for!

Not sure if this has been posted here already, but...

http://www.freepgs.com/eyeberriedpall/sonicfinger/

John

Well done!!!

John

wrote in message
oups.com...
Not sure if this has been posted here already, but...

http://www.freepgs.com/eyeberriedpall/sonicfinger/

If you're into guitar effects check out RedTronics at
http://www.angelfire.com/yt3/redtele/.

Great stuff here too.

DaveT

Citizen Ted

On 6 Jun 2005 17:30:03 -0700, wrote:

Not sure if this has been posted here already, but...

http://www.freepgs.com/eyeberriedpall/sonicfinger/

It works pretty good, but sometimes when I have Flight Attendent with
Sexual Involvement set to max, I get pops and clicks in the audio.

- TR
- do I need more RAM?

Pro Tools Plug In Question song writer Pro Audio 4 March 2nd 05 02:59 AM
FS: Audio Cables & Adapter Cables [email protected] Pro Audio 0 February 28th 05 05:35 PM
Pro tools Ilok Plug ins Mark Pro Audio 0 September 8th 04 07:41 PM
Pro tools Ilok Plug ins Mark Pro Audio 0 September 8th 04 07:41 PM
How to connect RCA Audio Plug to speaker wires? Jack3000 Tech 53 April 16th 04 06:30 PM