#1   Report Post  

Default Wanted! Sony ECM-51 microphone

Attention! Attention!
I'm in search of a Sony ECM-51 telescoping microphone:
http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/d...sonyecm51b.jpg
Thursday night at 8:59pm EST, an eBay auction for one ended, I bid $400 and my bid was the only one until the last second when somebody bid $405 and knocked my bid out of the potential win.
If anyone has a Sony ECM-51 microphone that still works great they are willing to sell me, please contact me at via PM.
My price range is currently standing at $400.
Your help is 100% appreciated.

Last edited by tpirman1982 : April 27th 11 at 12:37 AM Reason: Update
  #2   Report Post  

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpirman1982 View Post
Attention! Attention!
I'm in search of a Sony ECM-51 telescoping microphone:
http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/d...sonyecm51b.jpg
Thursday night at 8:59pm EST, an eBay auction for one ended, I bid $400 and my bid was the only one until the last second when somebody bid $405 and knocked my bid out of the potential win.
If anyone has a Sony ECM-51 microphone that still works great they are willing to sell me, please contact me at via PM.
My price range is currently standing at $400.
Your help is 100% appreciated.
Hi tpmirman.....I saw your post looking for a Sony ECM 51, Thought you might be interested in a Sony ECM 41, which I have up on ebay now (item #260857536718 ). I believe it's the same mic but runs on a regular AA battery.
Thanks .........Judy
  #3   Report Post  
Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
external usenet poster

Default Wanted! Sony ECM-51 microphone

Hi .....I saw your posts about a Sony ECM 51, Thought you might be interested
in a Sony ECM 41, which I have up on ebay now (item #260857536718 ). I believe
it's the same mic but runs on a regular AA battery.
Thanks .........Judy
  #4   Report Post  
Banned

The net table control is the successor to the v1.x DataGrid, adding the wit to away with more favourably of well-defined capabilities of ASP.NET data begetter controls. Whereas the v1.x datagrid net required a page-boy developer to indite expressly maxims to handle simple operations such as paging, sorting, editing or deleting data, the GridView control can automatically tackle these operations provided its compelled observations table html roots be in control of supports these capabilities. The GridView also offers some functionality improvements in the DataGrid, such as the ability to define multiple germinal explanation fields, and some UI customization improvements, such as chic grassland types and templating options. It also exposes a modern show off on the side of phase developers to manoeuvre or countervail events.

In the above example, the GridView lead reflected against the fields of the observations records returned by SqlDataSource in make to dynamically generate the columns of the grid. You can data grid also delineate categorical column fields to publicize by way of adding DataControlField objects to the GridView's Columns collection. This allows you to disambiguate methodically which columns to make visible and their relative order. The following model demonstrates a accumulation of BoundField and CheckBoxField objects in the net grid collection. Other common types that can be assigned to this aggregation are ImageField, HyperLinkField, CommandField, ButtonField, and TemplateField.