Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Default What Does Scott Mean?

Pudge the Gimp minced:

Isn't baseball the only game in which the defense has the ball?

Not if there's a turnover.

mmmmm....Pastry!

.....drooled the Pudgester.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Mar 17, 10:12*am, Glanbrok wrote:
On Mar 16, 11:58*pm, Boon wrote:

Isn't baseball the only game in which the defense has the ball?

Not if there's a turnover.

mmmmm....Pastry!

Cherry or apple?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Jilly queried:

On Mar 16, 11:58*pm, Boon wrote:

Isn't baseball the only game in which the defense has the ball?

Not if there's a turnover.

mmmmm....Pastry!

Cherry or apple?

Does it matter, Buffoon?

(Sorry, I wanted to see how utterly brainless I felt after posting
like Sugar. I feel more stupid than I could have even imagined. Now to
set Sugar up for a typically boring "retort":

********

I feel more stupid

It's OK, Jilly. We understand.

********

It's utterly amazing how little brainpower that exercise took. Sugar's
brain must be in mint condition with very few signs of use.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Pudge: "Me want Pastry!:

BaBoon: "Me want banana!"

Jilly: "Me want smegma! LoL!"

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Mar 17, 11:52*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
Jilly queried:

On Mar 16, 11:58*pm, Boon wrote:

Isn't baseball the only game in which the defense has the ball?

Not if there's a turnover.

mmmmm....Pastry!

Cherry or apple?

Does it matter

That's right, Jilly. It doesn't matter if your belly is full of jism
and smegma, old girl.

You're right...it takes almost no brainpower!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Buffoon burped:

You're right...it takes almost no brainpower!

That, as Martha Stewart would say, is a good thing, considering you haven't got
much of one left after endless years of swilling excitotoxin, aspartame-laced
diet soda.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 18, 12:30*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Buffoon burped:

You're right...it takes almost no brainpower!

That, as Martha Stewart would say, is a good thing

LoL. Sugar tacitly admits that he's really quite stupid.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Jilly jinked:

You're right...it takes almost no brainpower!

That, as Martha Stewart would say, is a good thing

LoL. Sugar tacitly admits that he's really quite stupid.

Come off it, old girl: we all know Pudge is the brains of your little operation.
Not much left in Buffoon's noggin after endless years of synaptically-frazzling
diet soda imbibement. And what little you had to start with has been
systematically scrubbed and reprogrammed through military MK-ULTRA mind control
techniques.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Mar 18, 12:48*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Mar 18, 12:30*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:

Buffoon burped:

You're right...it takes almost no brainpower!

That, as Martha Stewart would say, is a good thing

LoL.

Thanks for admitting that you find Martha Stewart's incarceration
humorous.

Wait, that's Arny. Let me try again.

Sure, GI Jilly, it would be a good thing if Martha Stewart's smegma
was dripping off your chin. Ready for seconds, old girl?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 18, 12:59*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Jilly jinked:

You're right...it takes almost no brainpower!
That, as Martha Stewart would say, is a good thing

LoL. Sugar tacitly admits that he's really quite stupid.

Come off it, old girl: we all know Pudge is the brains of your little operation.

Once you've admitted that there are no brains behind your own
operation all other points are moot.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Jilly's jalopy ain't firing on all cylinders:

You're right...it takes almost no brainpower!

That, as Martha Stewart would say, is a good thing

LoL. Sugar tacitly admits that he's really quite stupid.

Come off it, old girl: we all know Pudge is the brains of your little
operation.

Once you've admitted that there are no brains behind your own operation all
other points are moot.

Feel free to giddily delude yourself by willfully misinterpreting what I wrote,
old girl.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 18, 3:18*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Jilly's jalopy ain't firing on all cylinders:

You're right...it takes almost no brainpower!
That, as Martha Stewart would say, is a good thing
LoL. Sugar tacitly admits that he's really quite stupid.
Come off it, old girl: we all know Pudge is the brains of your little
operation.

Once you've admitted that there are no brains behind your own operation all
other points are moot.

Feel free to giddily delude yourself by willfully misinterpreting what I wrote,
old girl.

Your attempts at deflection have failed.

You admitted that you were brainless. I agree with you. We therefore
have nothing to argue about.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Jilly squinted:

Feel free to giddily delude yourself by willfully misinterpreting what I
wrote, old girl.

Your attempts at deflection have failed.

You admitted that you were brainless. I agree with you. We therefore have
nothing to argue about.

Jilly wistfully gazed across the horizon and myopically concluded the Earth was
flat.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 18, 4:53*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Jilly squinted:

Feel free to giddily delude yourself by willfully misinterpreting what I
wrote, old girl.

Your attempts at deflection have failed.
You admitted that you were brainless. I agree with you. We therefore have
nothing to argue about.

Jilly wistfully gazed across the horizon and myopically concluded the Earth was
flat.

How could I conclude otherwise with all that jism and smegma in my
eyes?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Glanbrok[_2_] Glanbrok[_2_] is offline

On Mar 18, 12:25*am, Boon wrote:

Not if there's a turnover.

mmmmm....Pastry!

Cherry or apple?

Well, since we've gotten Stynchblob interested in this conversational
byway, how about smegma?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Glanbrok[_2_] Glanbrok[_2_] is offline

On Mar 18, 12:52*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

Not if there's a turnover.

mmmmm....Pastry!

Cherry or apple?

Does it matter, Buffoon?

(Sorry, I wanted to see how utterly brainless I felt after posting
like Sugar. I feel more stupid than I could have even imagined. Now to
set Sugar up for a typically boring "retort":

We have GOT to get a sample of Stynchie talking. I'm sure he lisps.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Glanbrok[_2_] Glanbrok[_2_] is offline

On Mar 18, 5:20*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

Come off it, old girl: we all know Pudge is the brains of your little
operation.

Did anybody else wonder what kind of bizarre paranoid delusion
Stynchie was alluding to with that comment?

Your attempts at deflection have failed.

You admitted that you were brainless. I agree with you. We therefore
have nothing to argue about.

Don't tell Scottie that!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Mar 18, 1:53*pm, Glanbrok wrote:
On Mar 18, 12:25*am, Boon wrote:

Not if there's a turnover.

mmmmm....Pastry!

Cherry or apple?

Well, since we've gotten Stynchblob interested in this conversational
byway, how about smegma?

PLF reminds me of an abused puppy at this point. "At least you're
paying attention to me!"
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Mar 18, 1:57*pm, Glanbrok wrote:
On Mar 18, 5:20*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

Come off it, old girl: we all know Pudge is the brains of your little
operation.

Did anybody else wonder what kind of bizarre paranoid delusion
Stynchie was alluding to with that comment?

Your attempts at deflection have failed.

You admitted that you were brainless. I agree with you. We therefore
have nothing to argue about.

Don't tell Scottie that!

I thought of the same thing. The Battle for RAO Punching Bag heats up.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Buffoon burbled:

PLF reminds me of an abused puppy at this point. "At least you're paying
attention to me!"

Still smarting from all those shellackings, eh bumbling one?

I destroyed what little credibility you had posing as a journalist, repeatedly
pointed out your reeking hypocrisies and set in motion the chain of events that
led to your ouster from that rinky-dink publication you schlepped for and
subsequent relocation to Bumluck, TX.

Oh, the rich irony of your hubristic braggadocio antics (the FaceBook or MySpace
page and claims of 150,000 readers) that then spurred Arny and Bobo to launch
their offensive to 'take food off your table' was all deliciously exquisite.

But the icing on that cake was the seething BaBoon's futile attempt at seeking
revenge by thinking he'd gotten me fired from my job and then peeing himself
with glee about it on rao.

Yeah, it's no wonder you've turned into a bitter, old geezer faced with a
diminishing quality-of-life prospects.

Ain't schadenfreude grand? :-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Pudge the Gimp minced:

We have GOT to get a sample of [GeoSynch The Greatest] talking.

Are they keeping you doped up in the nuthouse after your suicide attempt, 'lil
Georgie?

It would seem so, as your writing ability has fallen off a cliff.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Shhh! has already tagged this one on the Chargers group, but I thought
I'd include it anyway:

"Only question is how much guaranteed money do they have locked up."

What does Scott mean?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,
Boon wrote:

Shhh! has already tagged this one on the Chargers group, but I thought
I'd include it anyway:

"Only question is how much guaranteed money do they have locked up."

What does Scott mean?

Seems superfluous.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Mar 19, 1:32*pm, MiNe 109 wrote:
In article
,

*Boon wrote:
Shhh! has already tagged this one on the Chargers group, but I thought
I'd include it anyway:

"Only question is how much guaranteed money do they have locked up."

What does Scott mean?

Seems superfluous.

As is Scott's general existence on this planet. His wife does make
pretty flower arrangements, though.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

This week's entry:

I used to drink Lowenbrau when it was available for a reasonable
price (usually the swiss variety was more available than the German
(Munich if I recall) until Miller licensed US brewing rights and
killed all the other licensees imports by flooding the market with a
crappy version.

Here Scott tries to be ambitious by placing a parenthetical phrase
inside another parenthetical phrase, something I've only seen John
Kennedy O'Toole pull off successfully. If he just knew what the
bracket button on his keyboard was for, he might have matched O'Toole
(sadly, he doesn't [but then again the world would have been knocked
off its axis if he had]).

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 26, 9:07*pm, Boon wrote:
This week's entry:

I used to drink Lowenbrau when it was available for a reasonable
price (usually the swiss variety was more available than the German
(Munich if I recall) until Miller licensed US brewing rights and
killed all the other licensees imports by flooding the market with a
crappy version.

Here Scott tries to be ambitious by placing a parenthetical phrase
inside another parenthetical phrase, something I've only seen John
Kennedy O'Toole pull off successfully. If he just knew what the
bracket button on his keyboard was for, he might have matched O'Toole
(sadly, he doesn't [but then again the world would have been knocked
off its axis if he had]).

I recall the first time I thought to myself he was an idiot (about
2pid, that is, because he had written another asinine post (it took me
several asinine posts by 2pid to realize that's how he WAS, not that
he'd made a couple of simple mistakes in his reasoning (I always give
people the benefit of the doubt (at least at first)))).

Pure art, I say!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,
Boon wrote:

This week's entry:

I used to drink Lowenbrau when it was available for a reasonable
price (usually the swiss variety was more available than the German
(Munich if I recall) until Miller licensed US brewing rights and
killed all the other licensees imports by flooding the market with a
crappy version.

Here Scott tries to be ambitious by placing a parenthetical phrase
inside another parenthetical phrase, something I've only seen John
Kennedy O'Toole pull off successfully. If he just knew what the
bracket button on his keyboard was for, he might have matched O'Toole
(sadly, he doesn't [but then again the world would have been knocked
off its axis if he had]).

Keep your pants on! File clerks don't need brackets.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Jilly beamed:

I recall the first time ...

Pure art, I say!

More like sackmanure as recursive cursives just ain't your bag. old girl ... so
to speak.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Mar 26, 9:42*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Mar 26, 9:07*pm, Boon wrote:

[...]

I would agree (although somewhat reluctantly [since RAO is full of
people {Scott, PLF, Bret, Lionel} who wouldn't otherwise has an active
audience for their nonsense.]) I was able to endure Scott's RAO posts
for a long time (by simply ignoring them [which wasn't easy since I
had so many people emailing me {such as George |who couldn't believe I
went to his house and hung out with him|}]), but after a while it
bothered me that the majority of the activity on RAO was good people
trying to deal with his bad behavior.

Hey Scott W George M. Middius[_4_] Audio Opinions 3 November 26th 09 10:17 PM
Hey Scott... Badmuts Pro Audio 1 May 27th 08 07:59 PM
HH Scott? [email protected] Audio Opinions 3 September 4th 06 02:13 AM
Attention Art, Scott, and Scott... Marc Phillips Audio Opinions 3 August 24th 04 11:49 PM