Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Roger Kulp[_2_] Roger Kulp[_2_] is offline

Default Is There Anybody In There?

On Wednesday, October 28, 2015 at 12:37:11 AM UTC-6, John L Stewart wrote:
Pink Floyd

|Filename: Missing File.jpg |
|Download: http://www.audiobanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=415|

John L Stewart

This group is pretty moribund.I think it is time to close up shop here.Google Groups are so 2005.

There are quite a number of very active tube audio groups on Facebook.The best one I have found that is specifically about tubes for audio amps,not guitars,is the VT Tube Rolling Group.

Roger Kulp
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Big Bad Bob Big Bad Bob is offline

On 01/15/16 19:21, Roger Kulp so wittily quipped:
On Wednesday, October 28, 2015 at 12:37:11 AM UTC-6, John L Stewart wrote:
Pink Floyd

|Filename: Missing File.jpg |
|Download: http://www.audiobanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=415|

John L Stewart

This group is pretty moribund.I think it is time to close up shop here.Google Groups are so 2005.

There are quite a number of very active tube audio groups on Facebook.The best one I have found that is specifically about tubes for audio amps,not guitars,is the VT Tube Rolling Group.

Roger Kulp

who uses 'google groups'? this is USENET

"time to close up shop" - who are YOU to make THAT kind of determination?

[seems like a troll post to me]

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Peter Wieck Peter Wieck is offline

On Friday, January 15, 2016 at 10:21:12 PM UTC-5, Roger Kulp wrote:
On Wednesday, October 28, 2015 at 12:37:11 AM UTC-6, John L Stewart wrote:
Pink Floyd

|Filename: Missing File.jpg |
|Download: http://www.audiobanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=415|

John L Stewart

This group is pretty moribund.I think it is time to close up shop here.Google Groups are so 2005.

There are quite a number of very active tube audio groups on Facebook.The best one I have found that is specifically about tubes for audio amps,not guitars,is the VT Tube Rolling Group.

Roger Kulp

Facebook may be active, but the price of admission is too many for my taste.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA