Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.tech

Default JVC RX-515V Receiver - Blown Center Channel

JVC RX-515V Receiver - Blown Center Channel

I have confirmed that it is the receiver's output that is blown, not the speakee.

Is there anything I can check inside - something hopefully simple as a fuse or thermal breaker?

This is a 20-year old surround sound work horse with plenty inputs for all my analog gear, and replacements are few and far between.

Thanks for any suggestions on how to troubleshoot!