Posted to rec.audio.pro
2Barter.net 2Barter.net is offline

Default Were did that wave come from?

Craig Oral Somerford
Founder of said Non-profit
given to GOD through
faith watch wave to see:
On "CLICK"
http:// www.2Barter.net

--http://groups.google.com/group/skit-kittie-cat-skit
Thank You
Sincerely:
Warren T. Bamford @
Susan ,"
http://boston.fbi.gov/
617-223-6116
Welcome to " Skit Kittie Cat CLICK " skit-kittie-cat-

Were if it is not good news then it is not NEWS to US, Him, Her Them &
YOU
On "CLICK" to start
http://skit-kittie-cat-skit.googlegr...COT%22?gda=_FW...

http://www.buymystock.com/

invite # {20175}?-IN-DEED-DO-FORWARD

From: Craig Oral Somerford
Date: Mar 2, 2007 10:58 AM
Subject: Fwd: " Your First Net Casting Company with true VISION
"
To: AdWords Support , Google AdSense
, " "

Cc: YouTube Service
The One Year Anniversary @
\ " Working in Faith " On "CLICK"
Bcc: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTypaz4IJlE

" Make Today Yesterdays Tomorrow "

Forward Print Add Craig to Contacts list.

From Craig Oral Somerford

11:15 am (0 minutes ago)

" Make Today Yesterdays Tomorrow "

For Yesterday it was the JFK Aircraft Carrier
Today GOD willing it will be a email sent to were it is intended
Tomorrow it will be the one year Anniversary of this Non-profit given
too GOD
and if you look into the Night Sky Tomorrow you will see the WORLD
shadowing the Moon from the Sun as well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iC9RcpLO43s
GOD how assume are thy works.
As you step out side too see this happen ask your self what prefect
timing is GOD'S SPEED.
That's how i felt when you see that HELL.
That was washed of the boat, the Boat you see me on.
http://www.2Barter.net/shop.html http://www.2barter.net/shop.html

Craig Oral Somerford has invited you to open a free Gmail account.

To accept this invitation and register for your account, visit
http://mail.google.com/mail/a-71bc94...336-a9a87e362b

Once you create your account, Craig Oral Somerford will be notified
with
your new email address so you can stay in touch with Gmail!

If you haven't already heard about Gmail, it's a new search-based
webmail
service that offers:

- Over 2,700 megabytes (two gigabytes) of free storage
- Built-in Google search that instantly finds any message you want
- Automatic arrangement of messages and related replies into
"conversations"
- Powerful spam protection using innovative Google technology
- No large, annoying ads--just small text ads and related pages that
are
relevant to the content of your messages

To learn more about Gmail before registering, visit:
http://mail.google.com/mail/help/benefits.html

And, to see how easy it can be to switch to a new email service,
check
out our new switch guide: http://mail.google.com/mail/help/switch/

We're still working every day to improve Gmail, so we might ask for
your
comments and suggestions periodically. We hope you'll like Gmail.
We
do. And, it's only going to get better.

Thanks,

The Gmail Team

(If clicking the URLs in this message does not work, copy and paste
them
into the address bar of your browser).
On "CLICK" to see fan club
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_POuAuoBWY
invite #{20175}?-In-DEED-DO-FORWARD #{20175}?-In-DEED-DO-FORW@ARD
http://checkout.google.com/sell?promo=sha2

#1 " Working in Faith "
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...rd&btnG=Google....
#2 " And getting true blessing from it "
http://2barter.net/spiritual.html #3 http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=2Barter.net

Reply Reply to all Forward

Your message has been sent and the event has been added to your
calendar.

Reply to all Reply to allForward Forward Print Add Craig to Contacts
list Delete this message Show original Message text garbled?
Craig Oral Somerford
to Thank

show details
10:58 am (0 minutes ago)

Title: Fwd: ivvite #{20175}?-IN-DEED-DO-FORWARD
When: Fri Mar 9 11am - 12pm (1 hr) (CST)
Whe www.2Barter.net (map)
Who:
more details »

Going? Yes - No - Maybe

Your Agenda for Fri Mar 9, 2007
No earlier events
11am Fwd: ivvite #{20175}?-IN-DEED-DO-FORWARD
No later events
view my calendar »

From: Craig Oral Somerford
Date: Mar 2, 2007 10:58 AM
"
To: AdWords Support , Google AdSense
, " "

Cc: YouTube Service
The One Year Anniversary @
\ " Working in Faith " On "CLICK"
Bcc: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTypaz4IJlE

" Make Today Yesterdays Tomorrow "

Forward Print Add Craig to Contacts list.

From Craig Oral Somerford

11:15 am (0 minutes ago)

#1 " Working in Faith "
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...rd&btnG=Google....
#2 " And getting true blessing from it "
http://2barter.net/spiritual.html #3 http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=2Barter.net

WAVE info monar@work General 3 April 18th 06 06:26 PM
WAVE info monar@work Tech 14 April 17th 06 06:42 AM
Full wave bridge with half wave rectifiers Steve Dolan Vacuum Tubes 16 May 25th 05 04:00 AM
Wave-to-Wave Recording. Noisy on Low Volume! Curious Tech 0 March 27th 04 07:26 AM
DFT - how to recognize a wave ThomasT Pro Audio 1 March 9th 04 02:42 PM