kafer77

Default Grace 707 MKII tonearm

I just picked up this arm and plane to mount it on my table. However,
missing is the mounting template. Does anyone have one that could be
faxed to me??

Pete

Michael Squires

I have one on the shelf, will check to see if I can help.

You should be able to recreate it by using the aligment information that's
been posted here; my memory is that it requires a single hole.

Mike Squires
--

Mike Squires (mikes at cs.indiana.edu) 317 233 9456 (w) 812 333 6564 (h)
mikes at siralan.org 546 N Park Ridge Rd., Bloomington, IN 47408

kafer77

Unfortunately, I found nothing when I searched through the old messages
- nothing with regard to the distance from the spindle to the arm board
for drilling the mounting hole for a Grace 707MKII.

Pete

You should be aware that a faxed image is typically shrunk about 5%
from the original size. Not compensating for that will result in a
misalignment of your arm.

It would be better to work from a scanned or photocopied source if you
are unable to find an original template. I can mail you a photocopy of
the template via snail mail if you would like.

GE

Stewart Pinkerton

On 29 Sep 2005 02:09:45 GMT, "kafer77" wrote:

Unfortunately, I found nothing when I searched through the old messages
- nothing with regard to the distance from the spindle to the arm board
for drilling the mounting hole for a Grace 707MKII.

It's 222mm from pivot point to spindle centre for almost all Grace
arms:

http://fileserver.vinylengine.com/do...ifications.pdf