Posted to rec.audio.car
Dolphy

Default Amp Settings HELP

H Guys,

I've already made two post on how to instal an amp. I have managed to
install the amp without any hiccups. Thanks for you suggestions and
advice.

I have another question I would like to ask, this time it relates to
amp settings for my speakers.

I have installed split speaker in the fron and 6 x 9's in the back and
a subwoofer.

What are the best settings for the splits and the 6 x 9's?

The seetings availbale a

HP (high pass), LP (low pass) and Off.

I'm having a hard time tweaking these settings. I am open to
suggestions.

Rgds
Dolphy

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET

The high-pass is for your front and rear speakers. This will cut out low
frequencies and allow you to play those speakers louder. A good crossover
frequency is 80Hz. Let your subs play below that frequency (with the
low-pass filter) and let your full-range speakers play above 80 Hz. That's
a good place to start.

MOSFET

"Dolphy" wrote in message
oups.com...
H Guys,

I've already made two post on how to instal an amp. I have managed to
install the amp without any hiccups. Thanks for you suggestions and
advice.

I have another question I would like to ask, this time it relates to
amp settings for my speakers.

I have installed split speaker in the fron and 6 x 9's in the back and
a subwoofer.

What are the best settings for the splits and the 6 x 9's?

The seetings availbale a

HP (high pass), LP (low pass) and Off.

I'm having a hard time tweaking these settings. I am open to
suggestions.

Rgds
Dolphy

Posted to rec.audio.car
Dolphy

Hi MOSFET,

Thanks for the tip.

You've been more than helpful on a couple occasions.

YOU"RE A LEGEND!!!!

Rgds
Dolphy