Buckshot

Default Boys and girls, Trying out some Fiberglass.

How big you think this will end up being? If I keep the majority of whats
there it'll be a pretty big box.

http://www.aseclub.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=40280

Lemme know what you think. I have a Rockford Power HX2 I plan on throwing
in there.

Tony Fernandes

I've never done fiberglass before. Looks good so far...make another post
here when you're done so we can see the finished product!

Tony

--
Sony CDX C90 Head Unit, Phoenix Gold ZX475ti, ZX450 and ZX500 Amplifiers,
Phoenix Gold EQ-232 30-Band EQ, Dynaudio System 360 Tri-Amped In Front and