Douglas Conder

Default WTB....Sub

I am wanting a 10" or 12" sub. Must be new or like new. These are some of
the ones I am considering:

IDMAX
JL W6V2
Diamond M6 or better
Adire Brahma.

Looking to spend less than $300 shipped. Let me know if you have anything.

trex160s

i have onyx ls12v2 for $200 each +shipping
check them out www.onyxmobileaudio.com
--
trex160s
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb2/sh...hreadid=157715

Brandon Buckner

I don't think you should discount the Diamond CM3s. They will fit into
your budget better than the M6 or TDX (The TDXs definitely wont fit into
your budget) and still have the same build quality. The suspension is
the same as the TDX btw. I've got 2 CM3s and 2 TDXs. Both are very nice
subs. I like the M6s also but didn't fit my needs at the time.

Brandonb