Posted to rec.audio.tubes
patrick-turner patrick-turner is offline

Default Tannoy NOS drivers in bamboo plywood boxes

** Shame about what you ACTUALLY posted and then SNIPPED out of your reply
to hide it.

What a despicable, bloody LIAR you are.
Then you go and make it worse.
**** you.
... Phil

Above is Phils's absurd and non informative reply to my previous posts on dynamic speaker construction using 40mm plywood, all fully detailed at my website. We all know Phil likes Quad ESL, and perhaps anyone posting anything about dynamic speakers in boxes is liable to unjustified attack from Phil.
Phil of course has NOTHING specific to say about what might make a good dynamic speaker, and his website http://philarsical.com.au has nothing about speaker design we might follow.

He IS ANGRY, and he is in the grip of "anger management dysfunction", AMD, a medical condition for which medications should be used to reduce the risk of murders, frivolous consultations with lawyers, and countless other results of wandering around the world throwing rocks at ppl for no good reason, and asking them to fornicate in an indeterminate manner.

One day, or late evening, he should not be surprised if someone ( Lord knows who ) takes umbridge with his vile suggestions and make a visit to his address where his ****tiness will be mentioned to him, and his door will be made un-able to be slammed shut, and suitable persausive action be taken to make it known to Phil his brick throwing and commands for fornication are entirely unreasonable, unacceptable, and un-civilised and un-democratic.
I sure will not cry one single tear if I hear Mr Potty Mouth Of This Century is taught a lesson. I hope it doesn't happen, and I hope Mr PMOTC has enough sense not to continue in his vain stupid war and not have it lead to his hospitalisation. Hospitals in Oz are overloaded, and tax-payer funded. Mr PMOTC failed to complete a uni degree in early 1970s so he must be of advanced years, and extremely vulnerable should anyone retaliate against his vileness. Hospital staff just don't like having to patch up results of arsoles typing fuctard things online, when all the troubles could be avoided by Mr PMOTC being polite, charming, informative, and constructive. Perhaps he could develop his sense of humour beyond peurility.
Patrick Turner.
Posted to rec.audio.tubes

"patrick-turner = Turneroid Public Menace"

** Replacing the snipped context:

" But the use of 40mm thick panels with lots of internal bracings mean
enclosures are fairly sonically inert, and not a huge amount of acoustic
energy rattles around inside and spews out through cones, delayed a few
cycles to interfere with front of cone wave propagations."

** ROTFL !!

Having a very stiff enclosure ( eg a concrete pipe) INCREASES the amount
of internal sound reflection. Filling the enclosure with sound absorbent
material is the only fix for the problem.

( Think how a typical bathroom sounds compared with a carpeted loungeroom
room full of furniture and curtains)

Wot a pompous dickhead. ... Phil

But the speakers do have plenty of sound absorbant material included.

** Shame about what you ACTUALLY posted and then SNIPPED out of your reply
to hide it.

What a despicable, bloody LIAR you are.

Then you go and make it worse.

**** you.