Posted to rec.audio.car, alt.religion.scientology
banchukita banchukita is offline

Default Spotted at OCMB

On Jan 14, 6:51*pm, banchukita wrote:
214John 15:24. "If he had not done among them the works which none other man
did."

215Prov. 26. 4-5. "Answer... Answer not."

[216]Epistle 63. "Priest of the Lord."

[217]Luke 22:26. "But ye shall not be so."

[218]John 10:30. "I and my father are one."

219John 5:7. "And these three agree in one."

220"The strictest law is the greatest injustice." Terrence, Heauton
Timorumenus, iv. 5. 47; and Cicero, De officiis, i. 10.

221John 21:17. "Feed my sheep." Not "yours."

222"The Church will never be reformed."

223Jas. 4:6. "God giveth grace unto the humble."

224"But did he not give them humility?"

225John 1:11-12. "The world knew him not; and his own received him not."

226"And were they not his?"

227Rom. 12:2 "But overcome evil with good."

2282 Tim. 4:3. "Shall they heap to themselves teachers."

229Ps. 81:6. "Ye are gods."

[230]"To your tribunal, Lord Jesus, I call."

231Wisd. of Sol. 19:4. "Doom which they deserved."

232"Most impudent Liars." See Provincial Letter xvi.

[233]Prov. 12:8. "A man shall be commended according to his wisdom."

A Faithful Narrative of the Surprising Work of God

by Jonathan Edwards

A Faithful Narrative of the Surprising Work of God is Jonathan Edwards'
own account of the mighty way in which God moved among the people of
Northampton, Massachusetts and other nearby communities in the early
stages of what has become known as The Great Awakening. There is much to
be learned from Edwards regarding the nature of true conversion and how
God's Spirit works in awakening and converting sinners. A Faithful
Narrative is reproduced here in its entirety with the hopes that many
will profit greatly from the observations of the greatest evangelist
ever to grace the American continent.

The Na

That's strange...I didn't post this, but it's coming up in
Googlegroups as one of my posts. The profile
link goes to my other posts.

But it's not me.

-maggie, human being
Posted to rec.audio.car, alt.religion.scientology
[email protected] alexrsingh@gmail.com is offline

On Jan 14, 7:10*pm, banchukita wrote:
[...]

Click on "more options" next to the date at the top left and then

You will see the ip address that resolves to hanaro.com in friendly
Korea.

Most likely a bot harvested names off busy newsgroups and the inserts
the christian spam and sends it out.

Harmless but annoying consequence of the freedom of the medium.

You could complain to hanaro.com, pointlessly.

HTH

alex
Posted to rec.audio.car,alt.religion.scientology
JAFAW JAFAW is offline

"banchukita" wrote in message
On Jan 14, 6:51 pm, banchukita wrote:
214John 15:24. "If he had not done among them the works which none other

man
did."

[snip]

[...]

It seems you are being forged Maggie.