Posted to rec.audio.tech
liu liu is offline

Default US: buying a car from Canada

My relative in Canada would like to sell their car to me in US. Are
there any special procedure we need to follow to do that? Do I have to
pay import tax or something similar? Will there be extra cost
involved?

Thanks,
Posted to rec.audio.tech
liu liu is offline

On Jun 1, 3:31*pm, liu wrote:
My relative in Canada would like to sell their car to me in US. Are
there any special procedure we need to follow to do that? Do I have to
pay import tax or something similar? Will there be extra cost
involved?

Thanks,

Again my apology for posting to a wrong group. I was thinking
autos.tech!!