Posted to rec.audio.tubes

Default Andre Jute Pleads guilty

Andre Jute, well known whining crybaby and idiot savant for the amateur tube
amp crowd, has plead guilty to charges of being the main reason RAT hs
turned into such a ******** of argument and misinformation.

Jute as most people are aware has very little actual technical knowledge
about amplifiers and as a consequence frequently gets his ass handed to him
by people who do. This chastisement, rather than being taken to heart and
causing Jute to crack a book and learn more before embarrassing himself
further, only seems to irritate and annoy him whereupon he generates attacks
of the most vicious and vile form. Some samples of Mr. Jutes transgressions
in this area are easily available through Google.

As to the admission of guilt, let's look at the confesssion:

"I am a professional polemicist who can't remember whether I ever
believed the unholy are redeemable.)
That has to do with the appalling history of this board. In the mid-90s
a winder of transformers and his gang of travelling bullyboys tried to
take over RAT as his personal free marketing channel. Eventually John
Byrns (now probably the oldest surviving member here) and I drove them
out. They still lurk in the shadows beyond the fringes. For instance,
they sent Graham Stevenson to be "on Jute's case"; the results are in
the recent archives and in a gloating letter in my private mailbox."

As we can clearly see Jute boasts about running off technical betters for no
other reason than they pointed out his factual and technical errors.

Instead of using criticism as a learning tool, he turns it into attacks.

Shameful. Yet another incident of Jute's disgusting reaction to one of his
technical superior's:

"You're an uninformed ignoramus, Poop. Earlier this year I designed and
built a small solid state amp (it's on my netsite), I have a DAC I
designed and built, I build my own test gear from transistors, I have
silicon amps I admire highly and have written extensively about. This
Christmas I'm building a digital pre-amp. I've always had an open mind."

Note the claims of things done but that there has never been a shred of
evidence for the existence of.

As final proof, he has been disallowed from using one of his access routes
to USENET that he was using for his sockpuppets.

proxy I was using wouldn't even *open* RAT. The server returned this:

******
Access to this web page is restricted at this time.
Reason:
The Websense category "User-Defined" is filtered. Keyword found: audio.
*******

Andre Jute

So when you want to know why the noise level is so high, look no further
than Andre Jute.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes

Now, WHY are you doing this?

If your assertions are correct, then ignore Jute and he will eventually
go away. If you are correct, he thrives on attention and that is
exactly what you are giving him.

If you are not correct, he will likely be the first one to point this
out with lots and lots and lots and lots of words.

And at the end of the process, you both look like idiots.

"It is better to stay silent and be thought a fool, than to open your
mouth
and remove all doubt." - Abraham Lincoln

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Posted to rec.audio.tubes

wrote in message
oups.com...
Now, WHY are you doing this?

Simply to demonstrate the absurdity of his post about Arny's being guilty of
something.

If your assertions are correct, then ignore Jute and he will eventually
go away. If you are correct, he thrives on attention and that is
exactly what you are giving him.

IME, people like Jute never go away, but I intend to play with him less and
less.

If you are not correct, he will likely be the first one to point this
out with lots and lots and lots and lots of words.

Illustrating his tenuous grasp on reality once again.

And at the end of the process, you both look like idiots.

I'm pretty sure I can handle it, I don't know about sock puppet Jute.

"It is better to stay silent and be thought a fool, than to open your
mouth
and remove all doubt." - Abraham Lincoln

Sometimes it's good to play with an idiot, to make him prove he is one.
My reputation is already shot, and it's pretty clear that Jute, having been
around since 98 or so, isn't going to leave until he dies. Perhaps I can
raise his blood pressure enough and get him to croak. I call that a public
service. YMMV

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Andre Jute

Nah, Nyobe, Queen of Spite, after I explain the context to a grand
jury, the district attorney will charge you and judge will convict you
of wasting police time with out-of-context quotes, and throw your slack
ass in among the perverts in jail, who won't want it either.

BTW, you just put eight and a half grand in various currencies, more
than that in dollars, in my pocket for bets that, after my "guilty"
threads about Krueger, you would be unimaginative and stupid enough to
start a copycat thread. Thanks. For the record, I did warn you several
times that you would be a rat in my virtual laboratory.

"It is better to stay silent and be known as a fool, than to open your
mouth and put money in the pockets of your enemies." - Abraham Lincoln.
(Thanks, Vicked Wieckie.) You should take the tip, McKelpie.

There's a reason the local dogs lie flat on their bellies and grovel
and then turn belly-up when I approach, and it isn't my boots, it's my
eyes. After a dog barks at me once and never again my family says,
"Andre turned that dog into Rexie," after a prize stud spaniel who once
shat on my lawn, and wasn't a prize stud ever again after I held him up
and looked deeply into his eyes and spoke quietly for a few minutes.
It's another tip a lapdog like you should heed. You won't, of course,
and I'll make another buck on that.

Andre Jute
Laughing all the way to the bank. (Corny, I know, but MeKelpie won't
get it unless I rub it in.)

wrote:
wrote in message
[...]

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Phil Allison

"It is better to stay silent and be thought a fool, than to open your
mouth and remove all doubt." - Abraham Lincoln

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

** ROTFLMAO ...

Wieck does you not follow Abe's good advice !!

The complete ass has gone one better and prove himself a public menace.

......... Phil

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Pooh Bear

Andre Jute wrote:

[...]

I didn't know you had a random sentence generator.

Oh- silly me - it's the thing you call your *brain* !!!!

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
bart

On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 13:34:17 +1100, Phil Allison wrote:

"It is better to stay silent and be thought a fool, than to open your
mouth and remove all doubt." - Abraham Lincoln

"If you do not understand, it is better to ask and be thought a fool
for five minutes, than to stay silent and remain a fool for life."
- Chinese Proverb

-Bart
Posted to rec.audio.tubes

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
oups.com...
Nah, Nyobe, Queen of Spite, after I explain the context to a grand
jury, the district attorney will charge you and judge will convict you
of wasting police time with out-of-context quotes, and throw your slack
ass in among the perverts in jail, who won't want it either.

Then we'll both be guilty of the same thing.

BTW, you just put eight and a half grand in various currencies, more
than that in dollars, in my pocket for bets that, after my "guilty"
threads about Krueger, you would be unimaginative and stupid enough to
start a copycat thread. Thanks. For the record, I did warn you several
times that you would be a rat in my virtual laboratory.

No problem, I made a soewhat smaller sum by betting you would not be able to
win an arguement on it's merits. You are, despite what others may think, as
predictable as you are incomeptent.

Wow, you mangled the spelling of my name again, what a ****ing genius.

There's a reason the local dogs lie flat on their bellies and grovel
and then turn belly-up when I approach, and it isn't my boots, it's my
eyes.

No, it's the stench.

After a dog barks at me once and never again my family says,
"Andre turned that dog into Rexie," after a prize stud spaniel who once
shat on my lawn, and wasn't a prize stud ever again after I held him up
and looked deeply into his eyes and spoke quietly for a few minutes.
It's another tip a lapdog like you should heed. You won't, of course,
and I'll make another buck on that.

Andre Jute
Laughing all the way to the bank. (Corny, I know, but MeKelpie won't
get it unless I rub it in.)

More of that genius name mangling. Small wonder, you're a hack writer, and
a hack audio technician. Hell the avertage tech knows more than you.