Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
maxxtro

Default EL34 tube problem on HICKOK 539B tube tester!!

Hi:
I have one Mullard EL34 tube. I test it on my HICKOK 539B tester. I
turn the tester power on after 1-2 minutes the micromhos meter is read
on 5600. But test after power on approximately 6-7 minutes the
micromhos meter indicator is reverse and turn the BIAS VOLTS VR is no
function. I test other EL34 tubes have no any problem on the 539B
tester. Does the Mullard el34 or the tester have any problem ?
Please help me to close the problem.
Thanks and Regards!!