Earl Nickerson

Default Pioneer DEH 245 Owners Manual

I just bought a Chevy truck with a Pioneer DEH 245 single cd player/radio in
it and need the owners manual to figure out how to set the
clock,presets,ect.Always had factory radios so I know nothing about
it.Already searched for it at the Pioneer website and it is not listed in
the download area although I can buy it if I set up an account and wait 2
months to get it.To old maybe??Any ideas???

joe.ker

The presets are set buy tuning in a station, then press and hold the desired
# button for 3 seconds.
To set clock (I think): press clock button till time is displayed. then
press and hold that button till the display flashes the time. then use "down
tuning" button to set hour and "up tuning" button to set minutes. That unit
also had a BSM (best station memory) button, if you press and hold that
button for 3 seconds it will set the 6 strongest stations in your area.

--
The Clown Prince of Car Stereo

"Earl Nickerson" wrote in message
I just bought a Chevy truck with a Pioneer DEH 245 single cd player/radio

in
it and need the owners manual to figure out how to set the
clock,presets,ect.Always had factory radios so I know nothing about
it.Already searched for it at the Pioneer website and it is not listed in
the download area although I can buy it if I set up an account and wait 2
months to get it.To old maybe??Any ideas???

joe.ker

I think that changes your tuning from Seek tuning to manual tuning. when
it's on manual tuning you have to stop it on the station you want. When Manu
is off the tuning goes to the next strongest station and stops

--

"joe.ker" wrote in message
[...]

gwynedd

Thanks from me too. I had the exact same problem.