nmm

Default "Bush is a Nazi", The WORST croc of **** in History ?

On Tue, May 4, 2004 9:54 AM, thelizman
wrote:
No, any point of view that agrees with the terrorists makes that person
idealogically aligned with the terrorist. I know you don't like that
thought, but face it - you're supporting the terrorists with your
fractured divisive logic.

Like the Contras and the Mujahadin, they were terrorists.

And let's not forget the Stern Gang, blowing up hotels full of civilians,
in the name of Israeli independance.

Andy Weaks

thelizman wrote:

Andy Weaks wrote:

And I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an
airplane hit the tower -- the TV was obviously on, and I use to fly myself,
and I said, "There's one terrible pilot." And I said, "It must have been a
horrible accident."» G. W. Bush

I don't believe he ever said this, so you're going to have to show me an
actual quote, not something you made up.

THat is his quote, now you prove he didn't say it. He actually said it twice. If
you would get your head out of Rush's ass you would know. Everything i said in
this is the accurate truth. I don't give a **** if you say it is a lie. YOu are
just a little pea brained republican sycophant. I hate people like you. YOu
wanted quotes or areas where Bush lied and showed you just a small fraction of
his lies and you want more. No. Its your turn to prove that I am wrong. Damn
you're a piece of work.

he didn't want the 911 commission,

he didn't' want the Homeland security department.

Where did he say any of this?

Goddam don't you pay attention. Look it up.

He didn't want the help of the UN in Iraq.

No, he only spent 10 months trying to get it. Again, where did he say this?

Your with us or against.

I guess those are like flip flops.

No, that's bull**** you made up.

Just saying it doesn't prove a thing, prove that Bush was for the Homeland
Security and the 911 commission. It is your turn.

What about him saying the Saddam wouldn't let the inspectors back in?

And he didn't, not until we were within weeks of the deadline to drop
bombs. Even then, he obstructed them, and forbade them from certain
sites. Again, when did Bush actually *say* this?

****, you just proved Bush lied. Bush said that unequivocally that Saddam didn't
let the inspectors in.

President Bush, speaking to the nation this month about the need to
challenge Saddam Hussein, warned that Iraq has a growing fleet of unmanned
aircraft that could be used "for missions targeting the United States."

And we discovered converted light air craft which could be used for such
a purpose. Again, where did Bush actually say this?

Did you ever see the pictures of these planes. The were useless. Let see, I would
try the Whitehouse Website. for starters Google might help too.

Last month, asked if there were new and conclusive evidence of Hussein's
nuclear weapons capabilities, Bush cited a report by the International
Atomic Energy Agency saying the Iraqis were "six months away from
developing a weapon."

Bush cited a report - how is this a lie? And when did he say this?

Goddam did you not pay attention, the IAEA report never said that Saddam was six
months away. Really you should listen to something other than Hannity and Rush.

And last week, the president said objections by a
labor
union to having customs officials wear radiation detectors has the
potential to delay the policy "for a long period of time."

There are no labor unions in Iraq. I'm beginning to see who the liar is
here.

Uh, not about Iraq.

All three assertions were powerful arguments for the actions Bush sought.
And all three statements were dubious, if not wrong. Further information
revealed that the aircraft lack the range to reach the United States; there
was no such report by the IAEA; and the customs dispute over the detectors
was resolved long ago. --10.22.02, Washington Post

Not that Hussein couldn't launch them from a ship parked off the coast,
he does have freighter (or did). Regardless, you're making **** up.

He he he that's funny. I didn't make any of this up. Prove me wrong idiot.

Asked later if his [Harken] stock sale had been related to the company's
impending setback, {Board member] Bush replied, "I absolutely had no idea
and would not have sold it had I known."

In fact, SEC records show that Harken's president had warned board members
two months before Bush's sell-off that the company had liquidity
problems that would "drastically affect" operations. --SF Chronicle,
07.05.02

Once again, show me. You can make **** up all day long, you'll have to
actually show me. Even then, quoting the SF chronicle is a guaranteed
lie of itself.

God, when someone is loosing an argument the first thing they do is shoot the
messenger. Look it up, it is elsewhere too.

White House Admits Bush Lied "When Bush was asked about [the Environmental
Protection Agency's report] last week, he dismissively remarked: 'I read
the report put out by the bureaucracy.' ...White House press secretary Ari
Fleischer fessed up: President Bush didn't actually read that 268-page
Environmental Protection Agency report on climate change, even if he said
he did. Fleischer was asked Monday at his daily White House briefing about
Bush's comments that he'd read the report. "Whenever presidents say they
read it, you can read that to be he was briefed," Fleischer said, producing
laughter. --AP, June 10, 2002

Fliescher made a joke. ha ha ha. What's your point?

It ain't a joke, BUSH DID NOT READ THE REPORT and said he had. That is a lie. You
insinuate that Bush has never lied. That is lie.

He said he didn't really know Ken Lay when they had been buddies for years.

"The president said he first met Lay in 1994, when the businessman worked
for Democratic Gov. Ann Richards." --AP, Jan. 10, 2002.

"In addition to being one of the single largest financial backers of George
W. Bush's political career, Ken Lay can count himself among the president's
closest friends. Letters written while Bush was governor of Texas and
obtained by Mother Jones reveal that the Enron Corp. chairman regularly
wrote Bush and called upon the governor for favors. Lay recommended
appointments to state boards and asked Bush to meet with visiting
dignitaries from countries with whom Enron was hoping to do business. In
fact, the relationship between the men dates back to the first Bush
administration, when George W. used his family name to promote Enron
ventures in Argentina ("Don't Cry for Bush, Argentina")."

I'm calling bull****. Anyone can make **** up, you hae to PROVE it.

Gooddamn, even you should know that Bush and Ken Lay go way back. Why did Bush
lie about this when there wasn't anything to worry about. Bush called him Kenny
Boy.

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/story.hts/business/1208785

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

And it was - that carrier battlegroup was sent to support the invasion
of Iraq, they did, and they went home. Their mission was accomplished.

Did you hear his speech? I understand it is still on the WH website.

"We found the weapons of mass destruction."

The vials of anthrax, the thousands of VX and Sarin tipped shells dug up
in the desert...

Huh, now you have some proven to do now. Where were these vials? Shells? Oh wait,
you talking about the old rusted ones from before the first Gulf war. oh boy,
hook line and sinker. Are you that gullible?

"I have been very candid about my past." 2000

"I’m a uniter not a divider." well I guess he is now, all the Iraqis are
starting to hate us.

David Corn wrote a whole book on the lies of George Bush.

just a few of the thousands documented at

http://www.bushwatch.com/bushlies.june.htm

http://www.buzzflash.com/contributor...7/22_lies.html

and some of the other 1.8 million sites

Bush has lied all his life. Get over it.

Bull****, bull****, bull****, and more bull****. I asked you when and
where he lied, and all you did was make some **** up without any backing
what so ever.

You are just like a little kid when can't face the truth. I have shown now it is
you job to prove me wrong. Just saying liar liar pants on fire don't get it.
you're pathetic.

So again, I ask you, show me where Bush lied.

Read Corns book and come back to us. Hell watch something other than Fox for a
change.

Andy Weaks

thelizman wrote:

Andy Weaks wrote:
thelizman wrote:

William Sommerwerck wrote:

Hussein seems to have had his own plans. He was

not -- at least at present -- getting involved with terrorist groups.

As if sending checks to Hamas to pay for suicide bombings wasn't
"getting involved"...

What does Hamas have to do with Al Qaeda?

They're both terrorist organizations. Try to follow the conversation.

Again what does Al Qaeda have to do with Hamas? Remember it was Al Qaeda
that attacked us. Please pay attention.

So we invade countries based that week of a link? Boy when do we invade
northern Ireland? Peru? Indonesia, Thailand, Sri Lanka, The Philippines,
Columbia, Spain, Russia, and all the other countries that have similar
terrorists. See how stupid you are?

Les

Hey Andy,

What happened to "Name calling is unbecoming." You said that on May 3. Yet,
your post to Lizard is full of personal insults. Oh lets say like this one,
"YOu are just a little pea brained republican sycophant. I hate people like
you."
Man those are pretty big insults for someone who says that name calling is
unbecoming.

Hey, I personally don't care, I think your an ignorant leftwing ****stick
who doesn't know a damn thing about politics and are even more of a moron
when it comes to car audio. And to top it all of you are a hypocrite. Busted
Andy, you are an unbecoming person by your own standards. Now since your in
the car audio newsgroup, try participating in one of those threads you
dumbass troll.

Les

"Andy Weaks" wrote in message
thelizman wrote:

Andy Weaks wrote:

[...]

thelizman

wrote:

No, any point of view that agrees with the terrorists makes that person
idealogically aligned with the terrorist. I know you don't like that
thought, but face it - you're supporting the terrorists with your
fractured divisive logic.

Like the Contras and the Mujahadin, they were terrorists.

And let's not forget the Stern Gang, blowing up hotels full of civilians,
in the name of Israeli independance.

So you're saying you agree with these people?

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.

thelizman

Andy Weaks wrote:

THat is his quote, now you prove he didn't say it.

It doesn't work that way.

I don't have to prove what doesn't exist doesn't exist.

Welcome to logic.

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.
thelizman

Andy Weaks wrote:

Again what does Al Qaeda have to do with Hamas? Remember it was Al Qaeda
that attacked us. Please pay attention.

I have been attention.

The assertion was that Saddam Hussein did not support terrorist
organizations.

He sent millions of dollars in checks to West Banks families in support
of Hamas suicide bombings.

So where do you come in with Al Qaeda? And if you don't think Al Qaeda
and Hamas are related, then you're ignorant as hell.

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.
Tha Ghee

"thelizman" wrote in message
Tha Ghee wrote:

daym Les what's with all the anger, are you mad that GWB is behind in

the
latest polls??

How does a three point lead make Bush "behind"? I'm talking among
American votes, not among Arabs (who support Kerry 22:1 over Bush).

Man. You're stupid and a leftist. Or, isn't that redundant.

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.

if you look at the latest gallop polls GWB is behind.

Tha Ghee

"Steve Grauman" wrote in message
Any point of view that differs from yours necessarily means that its

holder
is a
terrorist, right?

Are you going to attempt to argue that Al Qeada is not a terrorist
organization? Can you disagree with the fact that these people would like
nothing more than to see American Government fall and the country go to

ruin?
Islamics are not all terrorists, but these people damn sure are.

the Al Qeada is a huge organization, so yes one cell maybe but no the whole
thing.

Tha Ghee

"thelizman" wrote in message
William Sommerwerck wrote:
Not that it matters - the mission of Islamofascists is to spread Islam,
so that by your (and their logic - remarkable how aligned you are with
terrorists), America will always be on Muslim land.

[...]

not at all we just have a different view point than you, doesn't mean we
align with terrorist.

Les

"Tha Ghee" wrote in message
the Al Qeada is a huge organization, so yes one cell maybe but no the

whole
thing.

Are you really this ****ing stupid?!?!? Al Qeada's leader IS A TERRORIST.
They are a TERRORIST ORGANIZATION!!!
It is not limited to one cell, but the entire entity. Ghee, you make
yourself look more retarted every post you make, you ****tard.

Les

thelizman

Tha Ghee wrote:

if you look at the latest gallop polls GWB is behind.

http://www.gallup.com/content/?ci=11671

Bush is ahead among likely voters - people who actually will vote (as
opposed to those who are registered, but are staying home).

But then...that's gallup. They're usually way off.