Posted to rec.audio.pro
Joe[_14_] Joe[_14_] is offline

Default Otari 5050Bll remote connections

Hi
I am making a home brew remote for my Otari 5050Bll-2. I dont have the
book on this machine. Can anyone give me the hookup to the 12pin jones
connector?
Thanks Joe
Posted to rec.audio.pro

All switches are SPST momentary contact.

1 is Rewind.
2 is Fast Forward.
3 is Play.
4 is Stop.
6 is Record.
7 is common.
10 is the Record LED. (10 goes to the anode, the cathode goes to common.
There is a 1.5K 1/2W dropping resistor is used.)
11 is common.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Joe[_14_] Joe[_14_] is offline

On Apr 25, 7:22*am, "William Sommerwerck"
wrote:
All switches are SPST momentary contact.

1 is Rewind.
2 is Fast Forward.
3 is Play.
4 is Stop.
6 is Record.
7 is common.
10 is the Record LED. (10 goes to the anode, the cathode goes to common.
There is a 1.5K 1/2W dropping resistor is used.)
11 is common.

Thanks so much for the info!!!!
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mike Rivers Mike Rivers is offline

On 4/24/2011 10:06 PM, Joe wrote:
Hi
I am making a home brew remote for my Otari 5050Bll-2. I dont have the
book on this machine. Can anyone give me the hookup to the 12pin jones
connector?

Here's a link to the schematic of the remote control from
the manual:

http://imgur.com/K9yot

of audio." - John Watkinson

interesting audio stuff