Neil Marsh

Default Delco CDR500 Manual

Would appreciate a copy of the instruction manual for this radio in .PDF
format ~ searched the 'net but to no avail.

--
Remove NOJUNK to email

Regards,

Neil

harrogate

"Neil Marsh" wrote in message
Would appreciate a copy of the instruction manual for this radio in .PDF
format ~ searched the 'net but to no avail.

--
Remove NOJUNK to email

Regards,

Neil

What do you need to know about it?

--
Woody

Jay Jay is offline
Junior Member

Unhappy

Hi,

I wanted to connect my Sony MP3 walkman to my Delco CDR500 and was wondering if there is an aux input I could use. I did see a TEL input and guess it wont be stereo.

Also if I manage to find and aux input, how am I suppose to select it from the panel?

Thx,
Jay