despicable

Default Alpine molex connector 3523

Does anyone know where I can buy a detachable power molex connector for an
Alpine 3523 amplifier? Or perhaps does anyone know which wires are which so
I can adapt a different set of connectors?There is 5 pins used in the 6 pin
molex female adapter with the middle bottom connector slot left blank.Thanks
in advance....

Paul Vina

Try www.pacparts.com Go into the guest side and do a search for the model
number.

Paul Vina

"despicable" wrote in message
link.net...
Does anyone know where I can buy a detachable power molex connector for an
Alpine 3523 amplifier? Or perhaps does anyone know which wires are which

so
I can adapt a different set of connectors?There is 5 pins used in the 6

pin
molex female adapter with the middle bottom connector slot left

blank.Thanks
in advance....

John Durbin

Default DEI website update was:Alpine molex connector

So far, these are updated:

www.precisionpower.com
www.directedxtreme.com (new)

Waiting for the Directed Audio section to be posted, then there are some
tweaks to www.orioncaraudio.com and by early February, the new a/d/s/
stuff should be up at www.adst.com

JD

Paul Vina wrote:

JD - Any idea when the DEI site will be updated? I'm wanting to look at all
your new stuff!

Paul Vina

"John Durbin" wrote in message
. ..

I may have one here... e-mail me and I'll send you
a couple jpg's

JD

despicable wrote:

Does anyone know where I can buy a detachable power molex connector for

an

Alpine 3523 amplifier? Or perhaps does anyone know which wires are which

so

I can adapt a different set of connectors?There is 5 pins used in the 6

pin

molex female adapter with the middle bottom connector slot left

blank.Thanks

in advance....

Paul Vina

I just looked at the new PPI stuff and you were right, it IS industrial looking, but in bad way. It might take a little bit to get used to though. I can't wait for the others to get done.

Paul Vina

"John Durbin" wrote in message ...
So far, these are updated:

www.precisionpower.com
www.directedxtreme.com (new)

Waiting for the Directed Audio section to be posted, then there are some tweaks to www.orioncaraudio.com and by early February, the new a/d/s/ stuff should be up at www.adst.com

JD

despicable wrote:

Does anyone know where I can buy a detachable power molex connector for
an
Alpine 3523 amplifier? Or perhaps does anyone know which wires are which
so
I can adapt a different set of connectors?There is 5 pins used in the 6
pin
molex female adapter with the middle bottom connector slot left
blank.Thanks
in advance....

John Durbin

You have to see one in the flesh (or in the aluminum as the case may
be), they are wicked...

JD

Paul Vina wrote:

I just looked at the new PPI stuff and you were right, it IS
industrial looking, but in bad way. It might take a little bit to get
used to though. I can't wait for the others to get done.

Paul Vina

"John Durbin"
wrote in message ...
So far, these are updated:

www.precisionpower.com http://www.precisionpower.com
www.directedxtreme.com http://www.directedxtreme.com (new)

Waiting for the Directed Audio section to be posted, then there
are some tweaks to www.orioncaraudio.com
http://www.orioncaraudio.com and by early February, the new
a/d/s/ stuff should be up at www.adst.com http://www.adst.com

JD

Paul Vina wrote:

JD - Any idea when the DEI site will be updated? I'm wanting to look at all
your new stuff!

Paul Vina

.. .

despicable wrote:

Does anyone know where I can buy a detachable power molex connector for

an

Alpine 3523 amplifier? Or perhaps does anyone know which wires are which

so

I can adapt a different set of connectors?There is 5 pins used in the 6

pin

molex female adapter with the middle bottom connector slot left

blank.Thanks

in advance....

John Durbin

The speaker/RCA connections plus all the controls are on the round end,
power & Q BASS jack are on the flat end. Same connectors, but we
improved the material to prevent splitting... would have liked to have
moved to a new terminal solution (we looked at bringing over some ideas
from an older PPI concept design) but couldn't make it happen in time. I
guess the good part is they ar elaid out the same and will drop into
existing PPI installs with no work at all.

JD