Jay Levitt

Default "Average" PC speakers for checking mixes?

Just as Auratones were roughly representative of clock radios, and NS-
10s of home speakers, I imagine that even as we speak, folks are adding
cheap mini desktop speakers to their meter bridges to approximate what
things are going to sound like when someone pops their CD into the PC.

Are there any popular choices?

--
Jay Levitt |
Wellesley, MA | Hi!