Clyde Slick

wrote in message
oups.com...

Clyde Slick wrote:

snipped

Try doing something productive like stealing food
out of the mouths of Iraqi children.

Why not do it the American way: kill their families.

What bull****! We are not targeting families.

George M. Middius

Clyde Slick said to Thing:

Why not do it the American way: kill their families.

We are not

Dickie is confessing his plan to achieve financial success.

John Atkinson

Arny Krueger wrote:
"John Atkinson" wrote in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
"John Atkinson" wrote in

message
oups.com
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

"Howard Ferstler" wrote in message

I still think it would be cool if John and some of his
associates and Arny and some of his supporters openly
participated in an open and public, level-matched DBT...

That is way too risky to the reputations of the usual list
of suspects, to ever happen

Note that had I meant to say that it had never happened, I would
have said that it never happened. Instead, I used words that are
oriented towards a future event.

You keep clutching at those debating-trade straws, Mr. Krueger.
Even if you are now admitting that what you described as "too
risky...to ever happen" has in fact happened, you are _still_
incorrect. Yes, regardless of the "risk to my reputation," I _have_
taken part in public blind tests of my ability to hear differences
between amplifiers. I have actually done so on several occasions,
BTW, which you well know, given that you have also commented on
two of the other public tests on this newsgroup.

One obvious clue that the sentence is incomplete is the
absence of a period. I apparently got distracted by say a phone
call, and never finished the sentence properly. Had I finished
the sentence I intented [sic] to write I would have typed the
word again, followed by a period.

And now I have to clean my coffee off my computer screen. At least
the ridiculous knots you tie yourself up in trying not to admit
error can still make me laugh, Mr. Krueger. So, let me get this
straight: what you are dimly trying to explain is that _again_,
what you typed is not what you meant, so therefore you are not
obliged to admit that what you typed was wrong. I hope you can
present a more persuasive case than this in front of a live
audience. :-)

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile

Clyde Slick wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Clyde Slick wrote:

snipped

Try doing something productive like stealing food
out of the mouths of Iraqi children.

Why not do it the American way: kill their families.

We are not their assassinating families

"assassinating" is your word, not mine. Try "collateral damage" or
"civilian casualties". Whatever the term, dead is dead.

Lionel

Clyde Slick a écrit :

Try doing something productive like stealing food
out of the mouths of Iraqi children.

??????

You have a real talent for the propaganda Sackman. You would
have done a very good Nazi.

Clyde Slick wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Clyde Slick wrote:

snipped

Try doing something productive like stealing food
out of the mouths of Iraqi children.

Why not do it the American way: kill their families.

What bull****! We are not targeting families.

Does the child that lost a parent care whether or not that parent was
"targeted" or was merely "collateral damage"? Does the woman that lost
a husband or child care? Does anyone that lost a family member, friend
or neighbor care? How many completely innocent civilians were killed
during the "Shock and Awe" phase of the illegal invasion of Iraq? And
how many during the illegal occupation?

George M. Middius

Paul Dormer said:

Naaah.. "America" doesn't target families, "America" is just not that
fussed if families are in the proximity of a locked-on target. A good
"strrrrrrrrike!" is a good "strrrrrrrrike!", whether the objective is
achieved or not... right?

Indeed, yes. In fact, our military still follows some 18th-century
BRITISH guidelines of warfare.

Clyde Slick

wrote in message
oups.com...

Clyde Slick wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Clyde Slick wrote:

snipped

Try doing something productive like stealing food
out of the mouths of Iraqi children.

Why not do it the American way: kill their families.

We are not their assassinating families

"assassinating" is your word, not mine. Try "collateral damage" or
"civilian casualties". Whatever the term, dead is dead.

**** happens, get used to it, its war.
Iraq is better off now

Clyde Slick

"Lionel" wrote in message
Clyde Slick a écrit :

Try doing something productive like stealing food
out of the mouths of Iraqi children.

??????

You have a real talent for the propaganda Sackman. You would have done a
very good Nazi.

Hello?

Has the French press been censoring stories about French complicity in
the UN theft of oil for food money. Funds that were supposed to go to
children and families were diverted into French pockets, among others.
Now, I am not surprised about this censorship, as it is not proper for
one to say anything bad about French people.

Lionel

Paul Dormer a écrit :
"Lionel" emitted :

You have a real talent for the propaganda Sackman. You would
have done a very good Nazi.

C'mon. Of all the froggies I've met over the years, none say anything
like "..have done a very good.." At least make an effort. This sewer
based dialect is brimming with bobbing turds, you dirty rat...

Sackman doesn't deserve any effort and your perception
perfectly fits my purpose.
I'm an artist... fortuitously.

:-D

NB : you are spending to much time with the intelligentsia,
Paulo. The above confirm that your was inflated with
restrained gas.

I'm sure you feel better now. ;-)
Clyde Slick

wrote in message
oups.com...

Clyde Slick wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Clyde Slick wrote:

snipped

Try doing something productive like stealing food
out of the mouths of Iraqi children.

Why not do it the American way: kill their families.

What bull****! We are not targeting families.

Does the child that lost a parent care whether or not that parent was
"targeted" or was merely "collateral damage"? Does the woman that lost
a husband or child care? Does anyone that lost a family member, friend
or neighbor care? How many completely innocent civilians were killed
during the "Shock and Awe" phase of the illegal invasion of Iraq? And
how many during the illegal occupation?

Take your purple thumb and stick it up your rear.
I suppose you are also one of those WWII revisionists.
And lets talk about the ugly mess of the Civil War, that saved
the integrity of this Union,
I guess you demand your wars on pristine silver paltters,
anointed with fancy and proper doilies.

Clyde Slick

"Paul Dormer" wrote in message
"Lionel" emitted :

You have a real talent for the propaganda Sackman. You would
have done a very good Nazi.

C'mon. Of all the froggies I've met over the years, none say anything
like "..have done a very good.." At least make an effort. This sewer
based dialect is brimming with bobbing turds, you dirty rat...

I would hate to be blasting La France on account of Lionel, and then find
out he is really from Arkansas.

Lionel

Clyde Slick a écrit :
wrote in message
oups.com...

Clyde Slick wrote:

wrote in message
egroups.com...

Clyde Slick wrote:

snipped

Try doing something productive like stealing food
out of the mouths of Iraqi children.

Why not do it the American way: kill their families.

We are not their assassinating families

"assassinating" is your word, not mine. Try "collateral damage" or
"civilian casualties". Whatever the term, dead is dead.

**** happens...

This is exactly what Lenin would have said to your
Grandmther. :-(
Lionel

Paul Dormer a écrit :

The turds...

You are making a fixation about feces today.
Are you constipated ?
George M. Middius

Paul Dormer said:

Naaah.. "America" doesn't target families, "America" is just not that
fussed if families are in the proximity of a locked-on target. A good
"strrrrrrrrike!" is a good "strrrrrrrrike!", whether the objective is
achieved or not... right?

Indeed, yes. In fact, our military still follows some 18th-century
BRITISH guidelines of warfare.

A reappraisal is well overdue.

I expect you'll want to remind Mr. Hoon of your viewpoint and have him get
cracking on an overhaul. God forbid the Brits misbehave in wartime like
those heinous, unprincipled Americans do.

Arny Krueger

"John Atkinson" wrote in message
ups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
"John Atkinson" wrote in message
oups.com

One obvious clue that the sentence is incomplete is the
absence of a period. I apparently got distracted by say a phone
call, and never finished the sentence properly. Had I finished
the sentence I intented [sic] to write I would have typed the
word again, followed by a period.

Rather than quibble over my typing error Atkinson, I'll say that you've
corrected me, which in some sense you have. The post was made with an
obvious error in typing.

And now I have to clean my coffee off my computer screen.

Please understand that I am just a serious about these claims as Stereophile
is/was about its claims about Armor-All for improving the sound quality of
CDs.

At least the ridiculous knots you tie yourself up in trying not to admit
error can still make me laugh, Mr. Krueger.

Now I'm glad that I only drink coffee in the morning. Because as anyone can
see above, I admitted that I made an error. The essence of your current
complaint Atkinson, seems to relate to some problem you have with the nature
of the error that I admitted to making.

I get this feeling that most have already figured out that this is a tempest
in a teapot, and moved on to more significant issues.

So, let me get this
straight: what you are dimly trying to explain is that _again_,
what you typed is not what you meant, so therefore you are not
obliged to admit that what you typed was wrong.

Wrong Atkinson, since I'm not dimly doing anything. I'm doing it right out
here in front of the only light there is on this forum.

I hope you can present a more persuasive case than this in front of a live
audience. :-)

I thought it would be fun to see how you responded to a taste of your own
favorite kind of debating trade liqueor, John. I guess that getting you to
clean up your monitor is some kind of progress since at least that part of
your world is now clean. ;-)

Clyde "ChickenHawk" Slick wrote:

**** happens, get used to it, its war.

Easy to say when you're sitting safe and sound and watch the war on Fox
News, idiot.

Iraq is better off now

You know this because W, Cheney, Condi and Rumsfeld told you so, right?
Ever ask an Iraqi?

Arny Krueger

"Lionel" wrote in message

Paul Dormer a écrit :

The turds...

You are making a fixation about feces today.
Are you constipated ?

Exactly the opposite - the influenza is clearly also affecting his mind.

Lionel

Arny Krueger a écrit :
"Lionel" wrote in message

Paul Dormer a écrit :

The turds...

You are making a fixation about feces today.
Are you constipated ?

Exactly the opposite - the influenza is clearly also affecting his mind.

You are right, he already vamoosed ! :-D
George M. Middius

Paul Dormer said:

God forbid the Brits misbehave in wartime like
those heinous, unprincipled Americans do.

The modern British soldier has a sense of nobility and ethics that IMO
the typical GI lacks. Our army is extremely disciplined and diligent
in attaining it's goals proficiently. I note that bravado and violence
are glamorized in the US....

http://cnn.com/2005/WORLD/europe/02/...eut/index.html
http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/europe...ial/index.html
http://cnn.com/2005/WORLD/europe/02/...der/index.html

Lionel

Paul Dormer a écrit :
"Lionel" emitted :

You have a real talent for the propaganda Sackman. You would
have done a very good Nazi.

C'mon. Of all the froggies I've met over the years, none say anything
like "..have done a very good.." At least make an effort. This sewer
based dialect is brimming with bobbing turds, you dirty rat...

Sackman doesn't deserve any effort and your perception
perfectly fits my purpose.
I'm an artist... fortuitously.

Aren't we all...

Oh no, not you Paulo. You are surely a *real* artist...

NB : you are spending to much time with the intelligentsia,
Paulo. The above confirm that your was inflated with
restrained gas.

I'm sure you feel better now. ;-)

Do you feel better for it though, that is a funny question?

Did I put any question ?
Clyde Slick

"Lionel" wrote in message
Clyde Slick a écrit :
wrote in message
oups.com...

Clyde Slick wrote:

wrote in message
legroups.com...

Clyde Slick wrote:

snipped

Try doing something productive like stealing food
out of the mouths of Iraqi children.

Why not do it the American way: kill their families.

We are not their assassinating families

"assassinating" is your word, not mine. Try "collateral damage" or
"civilian casualties". Whatever the term, dead is dead.

**** happens...

This is exactly what Lenin would have said to your Grandmther. :-(

Lenin's cause was not for freedom, it was for tyranny,
like Saddam. To remove tyranny, it may cost some lives.

Clyde Slick

"Paul Dormer" wrote in message
"Clyde Slick" emitted :

**** happens, get used to it, its war.
Iraq is better off now

Are you booking a holiday now?

Not quite yet, maybe in 5 years it will
condusive enough for that.

Did you vacation there during Saddams' regime?