Tonehenge

Default Uh....does this Phil Allison have a mother?

Just scanning posts today, and it struck me what a foul mouthed waste of
skin this gentleman is. Just a casual observation...

Phil Allison

"Tonehenge"

** Brown bag ?????

Mindless ??????

I see you are not one for indulging in false advertising.

Just scanning posts today, and it struck me what a foul mouthed waste of
skin this gentleman is. Just a casual observation...

** Like when that ugly whore was just having the casual that root created
you.

.......... Phil

Pooh Bear

Tonehenge wrote:

Just scanning posts today, and it struck me what a foul mouthed waste of
skin this gentleman is. Just a casual observation...

Phil's one of those guys you simply have to learn to tolerate.

He's pretty competent in technical matters but clearly doesn't suffer fools
gladly or otherwise.

It's best to avoid being vague when replying to him ( if you feel the need )
since he'll come back and bite you for this.

He does occasionally make the odd error and I *love* punishing him for this
! ;-)

Graham

Ray Thomas

Phil is an Australian, like me...but that's merely an observation, not an
explanation...and please don't leap to any conclusions about Aussies in
general on the basis of that !
Ray
"Tonehenge" wrote in message
Just scanning posts today, and it struck me what a foul mouthed waste of
skin this gentleman is. Just a casual observation...

SSJVCmag

On 7/28/05 11:01 AM, in article 8r6Ge.60129$5V4.34317@pd7tw3no, "Tonehenge"
wrote:

Just scanning posts today, and it struck me what a foul mouthed waste of
skin this gentleman is. Just a casual observation...

A casual observation Bonehead...er I mean Unhinged... sorry: TONEHENGE
that was needed here like the well-held-and-seasoned fart you released it
as. What the heck do you do for an encore... Vacuum it all back up and
reinstall it as brain?

Sheeshe...

Tonehenge

Jeez...one little comment! ah well, since this is all good sport, I will
remember to add Phil to my list of diatribe spouting, snot-nosed,
narcissistic ****s who really believes everyone is entitled to his opinions.
Although it seems he really has me figured out...quite gifted really,

"Tonehenge" wrote in message
Just scanning posts today, and it struck me what a foul mouthed waste of
skin this gentleman is. Just a casual observation...

Geoff Wood

"Pooh Bear" wrote in message
Tonehenge wrote:

Just scanning posts today, and it struck me what a foul mouthed waste of
skin this gentleman is. Just a casual observation...

Phil's one of those guys you simply have to learn to tolerate.

He's pretty competent in technical matters but clearly doesn't suffer
fools
gladly or otherwise.

Doesn't suffer anybody lightly. They don't need to be fools.

geoff

Phil Allison

"Geoff Wood"
"Pooh Bear"

Phil's one of those guys you simply have to learn to tolerate.

He's pretty competent in technical matters but clearly doesn't suffer
fools
gladly or otherwise.

Doesn't suffer anybody lightly. They don't need to be fools.

** The problem is - Mr Wood - that so few fools realise the fact.

You being a prize example.

John T

Phil's one of those guys you simply have to learn to tolerate.

Phil's a ******, quite honestly. Wouldn't have the guts to say or do
what he does online offline to someone I bet.