steve

Default hey there (brand new).

i just bought a dynaco (pas-2) preamp from ebay
with no can capacitor. checking the schematics,
dynaco is kind enough to provide capacitance for
each and every capacitor except for the leads on
the 4-way can cap (this is the filter cap, right
by the transformer attached to the mains). can
anyone let me in on the voltage ratings and
capacitances of the four leads? i'd like to take
each lead spot and replace it with appropriate
capacitance, thusly ending up with (my first tube)
functional preamp.

thanks, it'd really help me out.

s.

Ian Iveson

"steve" wrote

i just bought a dynaco (pas-2) preamp from ebay
with no can capacitor. checking the schematics,
dynaco is kind enough to provide capacitance for
each and every capacitor except for the leads on
the 4-way can cap (this is the filter cap, right
by the transformer attached to the mains). can
anyone let me in on the voltage ratings and
capacitances of the four leads?

Triode Electronics sell a replacement, which is 4*20uF @ 475V

http://store.triodestore.com/otparfordyn.html

cheers, Ian