Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default 2020 Winter NAMM Show Report

My famous show report for the recent NAMM show is posted. As usual, it's
a PDF that you can download and read at your leisure. Visit the Trade
Show Reports section of my web site at:

https://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.co...-show-reports/

or download it directly from he

https://mikeriversaudio.files.wordpr...ike_rivers.pdf

Posted to rec.audio.pro
polymod polymod is offline

"Mike Rivers" wrote in message ...

My famous show report for the recent NAMM show is posted. As usual, it's
a PDF that you can download and read at your leisure. Visit the Trade
Show Reports section of my web site at:

https://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.co...-show-reports/

or download it directly from he

https://mikeriversaudio.files.wordpr...ike_rivers.pdf

Thank you Mike. Always look forward to this.

Poly

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Ty Ford[_2_] Ty Ford[_2_] is offline

Yay!

Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] garyv52@gmail.com is offline

On Wednesday, January 29, 2020 at 2:52:14 PM UTC-8, Mike Rivers wrote:
My famous show report for the recent NAMM show is posted. As usual, it's
a PDF that you can download and read at your leisure. Visit the Trade
Show Reports section of my web site at:

https://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.co...-show-reports/

or download it directly from he

https://mikeriversaudio.files.wordpr...ike_rivers.pdf

Thanks Mike. It's encouraging that hardware mixers are making a comeback. My Swee****er rep has told me there is a renewed interest in hardware of all sorts. Yay!

I appreciated "The End" section too. I always enjoy the history you and Scott share here and in published articles.

Gary V