audioman55 audioman55 is offline
Junior Member

Default Who can repair EV T250 Midhorn Damaged during Shipping

Someone out there than can help me get this rare EV T250 Midhorn driver repaired? The terminal is bent banged up getting no reading on ohm meter.
Posted to rec.audio.tech
gregz gregz is offline

audioman55 wrote:
Someone out there than can help me get this rare EV T250 Midhorn driver
repaired? The terminal is bent banged up getting no reading on ohm
meter.

I guess you need to dissemble if your doing it yourself. Might find a
fixable problem. I don't have any clues of who might do it.

Greg