Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! is offline

Default Goodwill finds today

These were $1.38 each:

"The story of the Righteous Brothers", sealed
"Julie's Golden Greats" (Julie London, mint)
"The Gershwin Album", Eugene Ormany, mint
"Horowitz Encores", mint
"At the Hop", (compilation of 50s and early 60s) sealed
Horowitz, Beethoven and Schubert, mint
"From every Stage", Joan Baez, sealed
"Enigmatic Ocean", Jean-Luc Ponty, mint

The Rega has me searching for fresh vinyl again. What a great table.
If these don't sound good I won't care at that price.

I'm glad I didn't listen to that idiot Boon and buy a Denon DP-47 with
a Stanton DJ cartridge.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

On Jul 15, 1:07*am, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
These were $1.38 each:

"The story of the Righteous Brothers", sealed
"Julie's Golden Greats" (Julie London, mint)
"The Gershwin Album", Eugene Ormany, mint
"Horowitz Encores", mint
"At the Hop", (compilation of 50s and early 60s) sealed
Horowitz, Beethoven and Schubert, mint
"From every Stage", Joan Baez, sealed
"Enigmatic Ocean", Jean-Luc Ponty, mint

The Rega has me searching for fresh vinyl again. What a great table.
If these don't sound good I won't care at that price.

Goodwill is a bunch of schmucks, that's a lot of money they left on
the table at those prices.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

wrote:
These were $1.38 each:

"The story of the Righteous Brothers", sealed
"Julie's Golden Greats" (Julie London, mint)
"The Gershwin Album", Eugene Ormany, mint
"Horowitz Encores", mint
"At the Hop", (compilation of 50s and early 60s) sealed
Horowitz, Beethoven and Schubert, mint
"From every Stage", Joan Baez, sealed
"Enigmatic Ocean", Jean-Luc Ponty, mint

The Rega has me searching for fresh vinyl again. What a great table.
If these don't sound good I won't care at that price.

I'm glad I didn't listen to that idiot Boon and buy a Denon DP-47 with
a Stanton DJ cartridge.

Oh God, you're killing me.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

wrote:
These were $1.38 each:

"The story of the Righteous Brothers", sealed
"Julie's Golden Greats" (Julie London, mint)
"The Gershwin Album", Eugene Ormany, mint
"Horowitz Encores", mint
"At the Hop", (compilation of 50s and early 60s) sealed
Horowitz, Beethoven and Schubert, mint
"From every Stage", Joan Baez, sealed
"Enigmatic Ocean", Jean-Luc Ponty, mint

The Rega has me searching for fresh vinyl again. What a great table.
If these don't sound good I won't care at that price.

*Goodwill is a bunch of schmucks, that's a lot of money they left on
the table at those prices.

Evidently you're thrown off by the words "good will." Idiot.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
These were $1.38 each:

"The story of the Righteous Brothers", sealed
"Julie's Golden Greats" (Julie London, mint)
"The Gershwin Album", Eugene Ormany, mint
"Horowitz Encores", mint
"At the Hop", (compilation of 50s and early 60s) sealed
Horowitz, Beethoven and Schubert, mint
"From every Stage", Joan Baez, sealed
"Enigmatic Ocean", Jean-Luc Ponty, mint

The Rega has me searching for fresh vinyl again. What a great table.
If these don't sound good I won't care at that price.

*Goodwill is a bunch of schmucks, that's a lot of money they left on
the table at those prices.

Evidently you're thrown off by the words "good will." Idiot.

I have noticed a trend recently, particularly in "for profit" thrifts,
to sell things at or near market value. I see things like "Vintage
Pioneer SX-737 receiver, $139.99". They sell "as is", of course.

If I want to pay retail prices I'll go where someone backs up what
they sell.

LP finds yesterday Jenn[_3_] Audio Opinions 124 September 29th 08 10:48 PM
Middiot finds his lost brain... Arny Krueger Audio Opinions 39 July 26th 08 06:36 PM
Recent music finds Jenn Audio Opinions 3 May 27th 06 04:58 PM
37th Annual CMA Awards finds Powell Audio Opinions 0 November 21st 03 03:39 AM