Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

Default Nature’s One Issue Politics

Nature’s One Issue Politics

Posted by Bob on May 26, 2010 at 6:00 am

"It has been noted that most eugenicists had no children.

It has also been noted that most Secretaries of the Treasury leave
household finances to their wives.

It was a revolution when Robert Ardrey revealed to the world that War
Heroes were not restricted to human beings. To a reading audience that
was absolutely astonished at he time, he gave example after example
after example of social animals of numberless types who gave their
lives for the survival of the group.

What was remarkable was how gross a violation his examples often were
of the tenets of Marxism. The lowest-ranking males who were denied any
offspring of their own were as likely to give their lives for the
group that oppressed them as were the alphas.

No Army Ant will ever father one of its kind.

We knew that about ants, but it was a shock to find that war was not a
result of a lack of Wordism in higher animals. But the reason is
exactly the same. Nature gives us one purpose, and one purpose only:
to produce offspring, of our own or of our group, who look like us.

It was thought that birds made their noises to attract females. We
have only learned during my lifetime that birds make their noises to
keep other INTERBREEDABLE birds out of their territory. Females go to
the one with the best territory.

In our society a sterile billionaire will do exactly the same thing:
he will give his money to his form of Wordism. He could have left it
for white orphans as he did before, but now that is forbidden. His
unnatural identity, his Book, gets the money to produce more who say
what it says.

In a tiny society like a lion pride, the one or two males lions who
rule it will produce all the offspring and kill the kittens of its
predecessor. But in a large society each individual takes a separate
role in group survival, and the lower class in a non-human society is
as dedicated to the survival of the group as those in the top echelon.

This is how NATURE works. Nature is only interested in one issue, the
issue of one’s own type in competition with other GROUPS. Nature is
the opposite of the Class Struggle. Nature is the opposite of the
Libertarians.

Like nature, we are obsessed with one issue."

http://www.whitakeronline.org/blog/2...ssue-politics/
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! is offline

On May 26, 7:17*pm, Bret L wrote:
Nature’s One Issue Politics

Posted by Bob on May 26, 2010 at 6:00 am

"It has been noted that most eugenicists...

....are imbeciles worshipping at the altar of false science. This has
been known for many decades.

If you choose to increase the IQ of the human gene pool by not
procreating that is up to you. If that is your choice allow me to be
the first to thank you. I'm sure there are millions of other who will
thank you too.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On May 26, 8:54*pm, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On May 26, 7:17*pm, Bret L wrote:

Nature’s One Issue Politics

Posted by Bob on May 26, 2010 at 6:00 am

"It has been noted that most eugenicists...

...are imbeciles worshipping at the altar of false science. This has
been known for many decades.

If you choose to increase the IQ of the human gene pool by not
procreating that is up to you. If that is your choice allow me to be
the first to thank you. I'm sure there are millions of other who will
thank you too.

You mean this is Bratzi's roundabout way of answering my procreation
question? Figures.

It's kind of like the Idiocracy Theory. If people like Bratzi would
have children, then they could be indoctrinated throughout their
childhood and grow up to be little Bratzis. But if oddballs like
Bratzi are basically un****able, then we have nature to thank when his
worthless kind die out.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On May 26, 7:17*pm, Bret L wrote:

Nature’s One Issue Politics

Posted by Bob on May 26, 2010 at 6:00 am

"It has been noted that most eugenicists...

...are imbeciles worshipping at the altar of false science. This has
been known for many decades.

If you choose to increase the IQ of the human gene pool by not
procreating that is up to you. If that is your choice allow me to be
the first to thank you. I'm sure there are millions of other who will
thank you too.

You mean this is Bratzi's roundabout way of answering my procreation
question? Figures.

It's kind of like the Idiocracy Theory. If people like Bratzi would
have children, then they could be indoctrinated throughout their
childhood and grow up to be little Bratzis. But if oddballs like
Bratzi are basically un****able, then we have nature to thank when his
worthless kind die out.

Bratzi was going to propose to the last woman he slept with but she
popped before he could ask her.

Bratzi is so dumb he couldn't pop the question because his bride to be
popped instead.

He tried to patch her and resuscitate her but she expired her last bit
of air. She was declared dead at the scene. The paramedics figured
that death came suddenly because she wore a surprised look and her
lips were locked in a permanent "O".