Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Nominations being accepted for the world's greatest conspiracies

Mine nominations include:

1. European Jews, gypsies, homosexuals and slavs gassing or shooting
themselves and then burning their own remains in industrial
crematoria.

2. Africans chaining themselves in the stale cramped holds of ships
and then selling themselves into a life of hard labor to people who
mistreated them.

3. Descendants of #2 who called together large parties of their white
buddies and then hung themselves in front of all of them just for the
fun of it.

4. Americans convincing themselves that not taxing the wealthy was a
good idea and would make the economy stable and create lots of high-
paying jobs.

What are your nominations for the greatest conspiracies of all time?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

Mine nominations include:

1. European Jews, gypsies, homosexuals and slavs gassing or shooting
themselves and then burning their own remains in industrial
crematoria.

2. Africans chaining themselves in the stale cramped holds of ships
and then selling themselves into a life of hard labor to people who
mistreated them.

3. Descendants of #2 who called together large parties of their white
buddies and then hung themselves in front of all of them just for the
fun of it.

4. Americans convincing themselves that not taxing the wealthy was a
good idea and would make the economy stable and create lots of high-
paying jobs.

What are your nominations for the greatest conspiracies of all time?

Yours are good ones. Here's my nomination:

5. On August 4, 1981 at 7:24 p.m. Barrack Obama was born in Kenya, but
through clever manipulation (no doubt with the aid of the liberal media
elite) the perps convinced two Honolulu newspapers to print birth
announcements allegedly stating that the baby boy was born there. The
conspiracists were also able to convince the Department of Health in
Hawaii to forge a Certificate of Live Birth that lied about the
circumstances of Obama's birth.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 22, 8:52*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
[...]

Wow! That seems almost unbelievable! But if you say so...

A couple of others that occurred to me:

6. After the Russians either did or didn't launch Sputnik, JFK was in
a real PR bind. He hired some famous movie makers to design some crazy
set that looked like what the surface of the moon did (or so they
imagined). Then he convinced a host of engineers in Houston and Cape
Canaveral (if those two places actually exist. I'm sure that there's
debate about that) as well as dozens of top military pilots and
scientists to pretend they flew several vehicles to the moon. Since
they didn't all several hundreds of them have managed to keep quiet
for over 40 years without one of them cracking.

7. In the scoop of the century several live beings were captured. They
are still being held near Roswell, New Mexico. In another (see above)
triumph of staggering proportions not a single scientists or military
person has provided credible information about it although thousands
have been assigned there.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Since you two stand for all the things I believe in, I'll take your
word for all of it.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel[_8_] Lionel[_8_] is offline

Le 23/04/2010 01:39, Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason! a écrit :
Mine nominations include:

1. European Jews, gypsies, homosexuals and slavs gassing or shooting
themselves and then burning their own remains in industrial
crematoria.

2. Africans chaining themselves in the stale cramped holds of ships
and then selling themselves into a life of hard labor to people who
mistreated them.

3. Descendants of #2 who called together large parties of their white
buddies and then hung themselves in front of all of them just for the
fun of it.

4. Americans convincing themselves that not taxing the wealthy was a
good idea and would make the economy stable and create lots of high-
paying jobs.

What are your nominations for the greatest conspiracies of all time?

?. 2 millions of enraged communist Vietcongs murdering a handful of US
military experts in suicide attacks.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[...]

?. 40 millions of starving Iraqis manufacturing weapons of mass
destructions to destroy Israel and USA.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 23, 1:10*pm, Lionel wrote:
[...]

43,000 isn't a handful, idiot. And didn't we go in there after France
couldn't take the heat?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel[_8_] Lionel[_8_] is offline

Le 23/04/2010 20:27, Boon a écrit :

And didn't we go in there after France
couldn't take the heat?

LOL ! Is it your only excuse moron ?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 23, 1:30*pm, Lionel wrote:
Le 23/04/2010 20:27, Boon a crit :

And didn't we go in there after France
couldn't take the heat?

LOL ! Is it your only excuse moron ?

No, it happened before I was born, moron. Therefore I don't need to
make an excuse.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel[_8_] Lionel[_8_] is offline

Le 23/04/2010 20:31, Boon a écrit :
On Apr 23, 1:30 pm, wrote:
Le 23/04/2010 20:27, Boon a crit :

And didn't we go in there after France
couldn't take the heat?

LOL ! Is it your only excuse moron ?

No, it happened before I was born, moron. Therefore I don't need to
make an excuse.

You wasn't born in 1973 ?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 23, 1:43*pm, Lionel wrote:
Le 23/04/2010 20:31, Boon a écrit :

On Apr 23, 1:30 pm, *wrote:
Le 23/04/2010 20:27, Boon a crit :

And didn't we go in there after France
couldn't take the heat?

LOL ! Is it your only excuse moron ?

No, it happened before I was born, moron. Therefore I don't need to
make an excuse.

You wasn't born in 1973 ?

The French retreated from Indochina in 1973? Wow, that's interesting.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[...]

?. 60 millions of lazy American tramps threatening their bankers to not
redeem housing loans.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel[_8_] Lionel[_8_] is offline

Le 23/04/2010 20:48, Boon a écrit :
On Apr 23, 1:43 pm, wrote:
Le 23/04/2010 20:31, Boon a écrit :

On Apr 23, 1:30 pm, wrote:
Le 23/04/2010 20:27, Boon a crit :

And didn't we go in there after France
couldn't take the heat?

LOL ! Is it your only excuse moron ?

No, it happened before I was born, moron. Therefore I don't need to
make an excuse.

You wasn't born in 1973 ?

The French retreated from Indochina in 1973? Wow, that's interesting.

No, but US one yes. You idiot.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 23, 1:49*pm, Lionel wrote:
[...]

Hundreds of delicate Frenchman dying in their homes because the
temperature outside reached 93 degrees Fahrenheit.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 23, 1:51*pm, Lionel wrote:
Le 23/04/2010 20:48, Boon a crit :

On Apr 23, 1:43 pm, *wrote:
Le 23/04/2010 20:31, Boon a crit :

On Apr 23, 1:30 pm, * *wrote:
Le 23/04/2010 20:27, Boon a crit :

And didn't we go in there after France
couldn't take the heat?

LOL ! Is it your only excuse moron ?

No, it happened before I was born, moron. Therefore I don't need to
make an excuse.

You wasn't born in 1973 ?

The French retreated from Indochina in 1973? Wow, that's interesting.

No, but US one yes. You idiot.

Sorry, but this doesn't make sense in English. And saying "you wasn't"
makes YOU look like the idiot. Which you are, of course. C'est la vie!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[...]

?. 6 billions of avid leeches looking for my comfort.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel[_8_] Lionel[_8_] is offline

Le 23/04/2010 20:52, Boon a écrit :
On Apr 23, 1:49 pm, wrote:
[...]

Agreed ! French are well known to be fragile.
BTW all these useless oldsters were phagocyting my future retirement
annuity. :-)
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel[_8_] Lionel[_8_] is offline

Le 23/04/2010 20:53, Boon a écrit :
On Apr 23, 1:51 pm, wrote:
Le 23/04/2010 20:48, Boon a crit :

On Apr 23, 1:43 pm, wrote:
Le 23/04/2010 20:31, Boon a crit :

On Apr 23, 1:30 pm, wrote:
Le 23/04/2010 20:27, Boon a crit :

And didn't we go in there after France
couldn't take the heat?

LOL ! Is it your only excuse moron ?

No, it happened before I was born, moron. Therefore I don't need to
make an excuse.

You wasn't born in 1973 ?

The French retreated from Indochina in 1973? Wow, that's interesting.

No, but US one yes. You idiot.

Sorry...

No excuse, you are a moron.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[...]

?. 6000 syphilitics, coward drunken Sioux and Cheyennes murdering
General Custer in a awful ambush.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 23, 2:34*pm, Lionel wrote:
[...]

40 million Frenchmen lulling the Germans into a false sense of
complacency in 1940.

Oh, and in 1914 too. LoL.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 23, 1:59*pm, Lionel wrote:
[...]

That doesn't make sense in English.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 23, 2:07*pm, Lionel wrote:
Le 23/04/2010 20:53, Boon a écrit :

On Apr 23, 1:51 pm, *wrote:
Le 23/04/2010 20:48, Boon a crit :

On Apr 23, 1:43 pm, * *wrote:
Le 23/04/2010 20:31, Boon a crit :

On Apr 23, 1:30 pm, * * *wrote:
Le 23/04/2010 20:27, Boon a crit :

And didn't we go in there after France
couldn't take the heat?

LOL ! Is it your only excuse moron ?

No, it happened before I was born, moron. Therefore I don't need to
make an excuse.

You wasn't born in 1973 ?

The French retreated from Indochina in 1973? Wow, that's interesting.

No, but US one yes. You idiot.

Sorry...

No excuse, you are a moron.

Again, calling someone a moron because they can't decipher your
nonsense is the pinnacle of stupidity.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 23, 3:57*pm, Boon wrote:

[...]

Not to mention that none of the Frogs' statements qualify as
"conspiracies".
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 23, 4:00*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Apr 23, 3:57*pm, Boon wrote:

On Apr 23, 1:59*pm, Lionel wrote:

[...]

There's a definite conspiracy to prevent Lionel's posts from making
sense to rational, logic humans.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel[_8_] Lionel[_8_] is offline

Le 23/04/2010 23:00, Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason! a écrit :

?. 6 billions of avid leeches looking for my comfort.

Oooops ! I guessed that, at least this one would be understandable...

Not to mention that none of the Frogs' statements qualify as
"conspiracies".

Depends from which side of the telescope you are looking at them...

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 24, 12:22*am, Lionel wrote:
Le 23/04/2010 23:00, Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason! a écrit :

?. 6 billions of avid leeches looking for my comfort.

Oooops ! I guessed that, at least this one would be understandable...

Sorry, old girl, but your guessing skills are no more finely honed
than your English skills.

Not to mention that none of the Frogs' statements qualify as
"conspiracies".

Depends from which side of the telescope you are looking at them...

Actually it depends on the definition of the word "conspiracy". Bone-
headed political policy does not qualify.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel[_8_] Lionel[_8_] is offline

Le 24/04/2010 13:52, Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason! a écrit :
On Apr 24, 12:22 am, wrote:
Le 23/04/2010 23:00, Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason! a écrit :

?. 6 billions of avid leeches looking for my comfort.

Oooops ! I guessed that, at least this one would be understandable...

Sorry, old girl, but your guessing skills are no more finely honed
than your English skills.

No problem

Not to mention that none of the Frogs' statements qualify as
"conspiracies".

Depends from which side of the telescope you are looking at them...

Actually it depends on the definition of the word "conspiracy". Bone-
headed political policy does not qualify.

"4. Americans convincing themselves that not taxing the wealthy was a
good idea and would make the economy stable and create lots of high-
paying jobs."

LOL ! This one sounds particularly intelligent... :-)

Pertinence also depends on the side of the telescope.
You are now more biased than an old republican. Too much time exchanging
with ScottW... IMHO he got the victory point.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 24, 8:58*am, Lionel wrote:

You are now more biased than an old republican. Too much time exchanging
with ScottW... IMHO he got the victory point.

You must be joking. Never has your inability to understand English
been more obvious.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 24, 9:02*am, Boon wrote:
On Apr 24, 8:58*am, Lionel wrote:

You are now more biased than an old republican. Too much time exchanging
with ScottW... IMHO he got the victory point.

You must be joking. Never has your inability to understand English
been more obvious.

2pid and the Frog declaring victory... can life be worth living?

LOL!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 24, 7:14*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Apr 24, 9:02*am, Boon wrote:

On Apr 24, 8:58*am, Lionel wrote:

You are now more biased than an old republican. Too much time exchanging
with ScottW... IMHO he got the victory point.

You must be joking. Never has your inability to understand English
been more obvious.

2pid and the Frog declaring victory... can life be worth living?

LOL!

Both Scott and Lionel have a lot in common. They pretend to be
outraged at the treatment they receive here, and yet when you bring up
a simple yet air-tight rebuttal (that Lionel can't speak English well
enough to participate, and that Scott is a raging hypocrite), they
slink off to hide in the shadows. Let's just say that when it came to
picking sports teams in school, both of them were probably the last
boys chosen.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On Apr 24, 9:02*am, Boon wrote:

On Apr 24, 8:58*am, Lionel wrote:

You are now more biased than an old republican. Too much time exchanging
with ScottW... IMHO he got the victory point.

You must be joking. Never has your inability to understand English
been more obvious.

2pid and the Frog declaring victory... can life be worth living?

LOL!

Both Scott and Lionel have a lot in common. They pretend to be
outraged at the treatment they receive here, and yet when you bring up
a simple yet air-tight rebuttal (that Lionel can't speak English well
enough to participate, and that Scott is a raging hypocrite), they
slink off to hide in the shadows. Let's just say that when it came to
picking sports teams in school, both of them were probably the last
boys chosen.

Now, now. Where would the players be if they didn't have fresh water
to drink? That's an important position too.