Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default PLF is crazy.

The two behavior therapists have told me that PLF's constant raving
about "arguing with myself" and "responding to myself" is a sign that
this is not a person who has all of his mental faculties. In other
words, PLF apparently is crazy as a loon.

We've seen this before on RAO...Arny, Bob and a few others. While it's
certainly nice to have professionals back up my claims that PLF is a
few sandwiches short of a picnic, it's also unsettling to see these
insane ranting directed at me. That begs the question...should I
continue to push PLF's buttons until he gives up and leaves RAO,
utterly defeated? Crazy people, after all, tend not to give up and
will rant and rave all the way to the nuthouse.

It's certainly fun to watch him fall apart and have a meltdown after
all of the bile he's spewed in my direction (as well as George, Jenn
and Shhh!), but as we've seen from the likes of Arny, he can continue
to rage on RAO for years and years. As long as PLF continues his
rather circular "you're responsing to yourself!" argument, his
existence here seems rather pointless.

Should we continue to taunt, humiliate and ridicule him? Or should we
ask him to seek help? (It's silly to think he would actually do so,
but one of the therapists actually asked me if I knew who he was and
how to get a hold of him. I had to laugh.)
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Default The BaBoon Seethed

Monkeyboy muttered:

The two behavior therapists have told me

Time to play the trump card he

Who are these so-called "behavior therapists"? What are their names? What are
their credentials? What is their agenda or purpose in this matter?

If you can not (or refuse to) substantiate their existence, then they are merely
figments of your fevered imagination and once again you are proven a
no-credibility, reeking hypocrite liar.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default PLF stomps his little feet.

On Apr 11, 7:20�pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Monkeyboy muttered:

The two behavior therapists have told me

Time to play the trump card he

Who are these so-called "behavior therapists"? What are their names? What are
their credentials? What is their agenda or purpose in this matter?

If you can not (or refuse to) substantiate their existence, then they are merely
figments of your fevered imagination and once again you are proven a
no-credibility, reeking hypocrite liar.

Ah, I struck a nerve.

Tell you what...I'll make sure you see their research article when it
is published.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Monkeyboy muttered:

The two behavior therapists have told me

Time to play the trump card he

Who are these so-called "behavior therapists"? What are their names? What
are their credentials? What is their agenda or purpose in this matter?

If you can not (or refuse to) substantiate their existence, then they are
merely figments of your fevered imagination and once again you are proven a
no-credibility, reeking hypocrite liar.

Ah, I struck a nerve.

More likely, you swung head-on into a tree, monkeyboy.

Tell you what...I'll make sure you see their research article when it is
published.

Yes, I'm sure you will no-credibility, reeking hypocrite liar. LoL!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 11, 8:12�pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Monkeyboy muttered:

The two behavior therapists have told me
Time to play the trump card he
Who are these so-called "behavior therapists"? What are their names? What
are their credentials? What is their agenda or purpose in this matter?
If you can not (or refuse to) substantiate their existence, then they are
merely figments of your fevered imagination and once again you are proven a
no-credibility, reeking hypocrite liar.

Ah, I struck a nerve.

More likely, you swung head-on into a tree, monkeyboy.

Tell you what...I'll make sure you see their research article when it is
published.

Yes, I'm sure you will no-credibility, reeking hypocrite liar. LoL!

No, I think you know better than that. That's just a cheap debating
trade ploy. No professional wants their personal information
splattered all over Usenet. The therapists are real, the study is
real, and the results will be published. You stomping your feet and
throwing a tantrum doesn't change a thing.

If you send me your personal info, I'll forward it to them so they can
contact you.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Monkeyboy muttered:

Time to play the trump card he

Who are these so-called "behavior therapists"? What are their names? What
are their credentials? What is their agenda or purpose in this matter?

If you can not (or refuse to) substantiate their existence, then they are
merely figments of your fevered imagination and once again you are proven
a no-credibility, reeking hypocrite liar.

Tell you what...I'll make sure you see their research article when it is
published.

Yes, I'm sure you will no-credibility, reeking hypocrite liar. LoL!

If you send me your personal info, I'll forward it to them so they can contact
you.

Ha-ha-ha! Checkmate!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 11, 8:32�pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Monkeyboy muttered:

Time to play the trump card he
Who are these so-called "behavior therapists"? What are their names? What
are their credentials? What is their agenda or purpose in this matter?
If you can not (or refuse to) substantiate their existence, then they are
merely figments of your fevered imagination and once again you are proven
a no-credibility, reeking hypocrite liar.
Tell you what...I'll make sure you see their research article when it is
published.
Yes, I'm sure you will no-credibility, reeking hypocrite liar. LoL!

If you send me your personal info, I'll forward it to them so they can contact
you.

Ha-ha-ha! Checkmate!

It is checkmate. Since you are a cowardly anonymous Internet troll,
you don't enjoy the same courtesies that real people get. That's the
rules.

The problem here is that the only loser is you. It's your mental
health we're talking about. You should be thanking me for helping you
with this problem. You've probably spent years wondering why everyone
hated you and you had no friends. Now you know.

If you just provide your name and contact information, one of the
therapists will be glad to give you a referral to a mental health
professional in your area. This is no joke, and it's absolutely on the
up-and-up. You do need help. You don't need to go through life alone
and bitter like you've been doing. This is real. It's not the debating
trade. Your problem is real.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Chim Chimpsky conceded:

If you send me your personal info, I'll forward it to them so they can
contact you.

Ha-ha-ha! Checkmate!

It is checkmate.

Glad you agree. Better luck next time, bumbler.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 11, 8:53�pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Chim Chimpsky conceded:

"Chimp Chimpsky" would be a lot better. It looks better on the page
and doesn't seem like such an incomplete thought.

If you send me your personal info, I'll forward it to them so they can
contact you.
Ha-ha-ha! Checkmate!

It is checkmate.

Glad you agree. Better luck next time, bumbler.

So you're back to snipping. You always were a huge coward. Now
everyone will know GeoSynch is a huge coward who is also autistic.
Good show!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Buffoon bumbled:

If you send me your personal info, I'll forward it to them so they can
contact you.

Ha-ha-ha! Checkmate!

It is checkmate.

Glad you agree. Better luck next time, bumbler.

So you're back to snipping. You always were a huge coward. Now everyone will
know GeoSynch is a huge coward who is also autistic.Good show!

The only thing everyone now knows for sure is that Marc Phillips is an unhinged
mental lunatic with a proclivity for arguing with himself on Usenet newsgroups.
Well done, Boonie!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default PLF is, well...ZZZZZZZZ.

On Apr 11, 9:02�pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Buffoon bumbled:

If you send me your personal info, I'll forward it to them so they can
contact you.
Ha-ha-ha! Checkmate!
It is checkmate.
Glad you agree. Better luck next time, bumbler.

So you're back to snipping. You always were a huge coward. Now everyone will
know GeoSynch is a huge coward who is also autistic.Good show!

The only thing everyone now knows for sure is that Marc Phillips is an unhinged
mental lunatic with a proclivity for arguing with himself on Usenet newsgroups.
Well done, Boonie!

No one agrees with you there. And apparently no one cares, because the
focus of going away from you and back to Scott!

To tell you the truth, you're really getting boring. Same old crap day
after day. At least Scott finds new and interesting ways to be stupid.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Buffoon bumbled:

The only thing everyone now knows for sure is that Marc Phillips is an
unhinged mental lunatic with a proclivity for arguing with himself on Usenet
newsgroups. Well done, Boonie!

No one agrees with you there. And apparently no one cares, because the focus
of going away from you and back to Scott!

What a train wreck of a sentence by the bumbling Buffoon.

To tell you the truth, you're really getting boring. Same old crap day after
day. At least Scott finds new and interesting ways to be stupid.

Scott makes one post and all the little piranhas come out and whip themselves up
into a feeding frenzy. It's hilarious. LoL!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default GeoSynch worries about his autism.

On Apr 11, 9:51�pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Buffoon bumbled:

The only thing everyone now knows for sure is that Marc Phillips is an
unhinged mental lunatic with a proclivity for arguing with himself on Usenet
newsgroups. Well done, Boonie!

No one agrees with you there. And apparently no one cares, because the focus
of going away from you and back to Scott!

What a train wreck of a sentence by the bumbling Buffoon.

I was just trying to make you feel more at home. You've been making
many mistakes and typos lately. That's how we know you're worried
about your autism.

To tell you the truth, you're really getting boring. Same old crap day after
day. At least Scott finds new and interesting ways to be stupid.

Scott makes one post and all the little piranhas come out and whip themselves up
into a feeding frenzy. It's hilarious. LoL!

That's an extremely feminine and hysterical way to put it. Are you
experiencing the vapors?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Default The Feminine Side Of Marc Phillips

Marcy marvelled:

Scott makes one post and all the little piranhas come out and whip
themselves up into a feeding frenzy. It's hilarious. LoL!

That's an extremely feminine and hysterical way to put it. Are you
experiencing the vapors?

"I, on the other hand, have lovely skin," gushed Marcy Phillips.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 12, 2:20*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Marcy marvelled:

Scott makes one post and all the little piranhas come out and whip
themselves up into a feeding frenzy. It's hilarious. LoL!

That's an extremely feminine and hysterical way to put it. Are you
experiencing the vapors?

"I, on the other hand, have lovely skin," gushed Marcy Phillips.

Boon and I have that in common.

Duh.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default The Feminine Side Of GeoSynch

On Apr 12, 2:20�pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Marcy marvelled:

Scott makes one post and all the little piranhas come out and whip
themselves up into a feeding frenzy. It's hilarious. LoL!

That's an extremely feminine and hysterical way to put it. Are you
experiencing the vapors?

"I, on the other hand, have lovely skin," gushed Marcy Phillips.

Wow, you keep making the same mistakes over and over again. It's as if
you were...oh, I don't know, autistic or something!

LOL!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Default Marc Phillips Deranged Lunatic Argues With Himself

Marc Phillips, aka Vinyl Anachronist formerly of TONE Audio, argues with himself
(again):

No one agrees with you there. And apparently no one cares, because the
focus of going away from you and back to Scott!

What a train wreck of a sentence by the bumbling Buffoon.

I was just trying to make you feel more at home.

Marc Phillips stated "Really? You don't exist here solely to attack others?" in
this post (towards end of post):
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...f2fa936b54f86d

I use his quote (clearly denoted as such) when responding to him:
"Your deflective "point" ("Really? You don't exist here solely to attack
others?") was irrelevant to the question of what those so-called "behavior
therapists" would make of your flamefest compulsion. This is something that you
yourself can not face, because it causes you - what's that psychological term
for it ... oh yes - cognitive dissonance."
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...b285a3ba050ae7

Engulfed in red-misted frenzy, Marc Phillips does not even recognize his own
words being quoted and commences arguing with himself:
" Your deflective "point" ("Really? You don't exist here solely to attack
others?")

No, I don't. Do you see me attacking Shhh!? Jenn? Clyde? George?
Anyone else here who actually discusses audio?"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...98fe9665544c15

Marc Phillips, who calls himself Vinyl Anachronist, is clearly a deranged
lunatic who cannot recognize what he himself recently has written and begins to
strenuously argue with himself.

Nor is this the first time:

Marc Phillips previously wrote (in middle of first paragraph): "You haven't
offered one shred of proof..."
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...a9356ea00c1ed1

My response to that post:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...dfe2b63016b13f

Marc Phillips, deranged lunatic, then proceeds to argue with himself:
" You haven't offered one shred of proof

I've offered plenty of proof."
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...a03cec069bcf50

Marc Phillips psychotic Usenet behavior brought unwanted attention to his
employer's notice, who implored Marc Phillips to stop posting on Usenet
newsgroups, which was the basis for this short-lived swan song:
"I bid you all farewell."
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...45ecc3f4cdcf33

Surely Jeff Dorgay and the staff of TONE Audio were mightily relieved when Marc
Phillips left that publication and moved from Washington to Texas.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default GeoSynch spams RAO, get reported to his ISP.

for it ... oh yes - cognitive dissonance."http://groups.google.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/msg/5cb285a3ba050ae7

Anyone else here who actually discusses audio?"http://groups.google.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/msg/bc98fe9665544c15

offered one shred of proof..."http://groups.google.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/msg/98a9356ea00c1ed1

I've offered plenty of proof."http://groups.google.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/msg/e9a03cec069bcf50

"I bid you all farewell."http://groups.google.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/msg/f845ecc3f4cdcf33

Surely Jeff Dorgay and the staff of TONE Audio were mightily relieved when Marc
Phillips left that publication and moved from Washington to Texas.

You know, if you cut and paste over and over, it gets classified as
spam. Then your ISP gets to cut you off. I'll make sure that happens.

What an idiot.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[...]

Be sure to let us all know how this little campaign of yours turns out.
Ha-ha-ha.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 14, 11:38*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
[...]

Why isn't your newsreader attributing quotes correctly? It makes you
look like you're arguing with yourself!

Is this the beginning of the end for GeoSynch? LoL!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[...]

I'm no longer bothering reformatting your idiotic newsreader's brain-damaged
capabilities.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default Now GeoSynch is arguing with himself.

On Apr 16, 12:19*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:
[...]

No, it looks like you're arguing with yourself to other people. Isn't
that ironic, dip****?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 16, 7:04*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Apr 16, 7:48*am, Boon wrote:

[...]

*Such anger and hositility in your profanity. *Did you miss therapy
today?

Let's ignore him, ScottW, he seems to bring the snot out in you.

I think we should have a polite conversation.

What are your top three books of all time?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 16, 7:04*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Apr 16, 7:48*am, Boon wrote:

[...]

As someone with Aspergers, you lack the ability to assign emotions to
the written word. Here's proof!

Did you miss therapy today?

I'm not the one with an ASD. Is there something you want to tell us?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default BaBoon Slips On Banana Peel, Executes Picture-Perfect ReverseSomersault Faceplant

On Apr 16, 10:31*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
[Ouch! That's always gotta hurt!]

[...]

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[...]

Are you really sinking that low? Ha-ha-ha!

No, I couldn't possibly sink lower than "You're arguing with yourself!
You're arguing with yourself!"

That's about as low and as dumb as it gets.

-------------------

Wrong again, monkeyboy. Very few things are dumber or lower than getting busted
arguing with yourself and then getting bent completely out of shape because of
it.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default Rain Man is dismantled again.

On Apr 19, 7:05*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
[...]

If only it had happened...maybe. But in the thread "GeoSynch is
dismantled," your argument was destroyed. And now you're getting bent
out of shape because you can't get anyone to back you up. Not one
person.

By the way, one of the behavior therapists (you know, those people you
don't believe exist because they ruin your fantasy world) concurs with
me and says your whole "arguing with yourself" ploy is probably a
defense mechanism. She believes that it may have evolved from the fact
that as an autistic person, you probably have trouble getting people
to listen to what you say since your language is so stilted.

Makes sense to me! LoL!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[...]

----------

I suppose "she" would as "she" is a figment of your imagination.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 20, 11:30*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
[...]

No, she isn't. I've known her for years.

I was thinking about the fact that there have been two licensed
psychologists on RAO, and I was good friends with both of them. One of
them even got my first paying writing gig, I've known plenty of
psychologists and psychiatrists over the years...partly because I have
a minor degree in psychology, partly because I once had a part-time
gig as a psychological tester, partly because I'm an advocate for
special needs children and partly because I'm interested in the field.
I'm the one who approached these two therapists with an RAO/Usenet
study because I truly wondered if there was a link between ASD and
Internet trolling, For the people here on RAO who've known me for
years, the idea that I have many psychologists as friends is nothing
new.

For someone like you, whose world was torn asunder with the
realization that he had an ASD, it's no surprise you doubt the
existence of the behavior therapists. But what trolls like you don't
know about my private life just about fills up the Grand Canyon.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default Rain Man finally admits the therapists are real.

On Apr 21, 12:18*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:
[...]

--------

You are a self-admitted troll. You've written something along the lines of 'It's
easy enough to troll you back onto rao.'

So you admit the therapists are real now. Got it.

But this all gets back to your serious comprehension problems and being mucked
up in the head, which is probably what drew you to this whole field of head
shrinkers.

Nope. My so-called "comprehension problems" are nothing more than
defense mechanisms you create to mask the hurt you feel when everyone
ignores you. Right now you're ecstatic because I'm giving you
attention. Look at how your post count has accelerated. See how your
writing style is more manic, and watch how your typos have increased
in number. Not a single one of my posts goes by without a long,
protracted response from you. You're obsessed.

Talk about being mucked up in the head! Wow!