Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.tech

Default Awesome speakers!!

On 1/19/2011 4:28 PM Archon spake thus:

I was thinking of buying these, can anyone suggest some suitable gold
infused 200 Amp speaker wire with low oxygen content?

http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-s...AdIdZ233554094

Oh, that site is an absolute gem. To wit:

"To provide you this we put a bi-wiring gold-plated back panel with
jumper bar connectors who can be removes."

"ULR was founded in 1986 and have been involve with industrial
vibrations and acoustic control equipment ..."

"We use our special multi frequency liztwire. We do our own wires. They
are impossible to find in anyplace. Those wires are important because
they conduct more efficiently the current to your drivers. The electrons
(the negative electric particle of an atom) in the current do not
propagate the same way when they are induce by different frequency. More
the frequency is high, more those electrons stay on the surface of the
conductors. It’s call a liztwire effect or skin effect. We can’t explain
all here because we would need many pages but this subject is well
documented in physics."

(Well, obviously English is not their first language. But some of the
howlers here transcend any language barriers!)

who stands to make his point, then removes his hearing aid as a sign
that he is not going to hear any rebuttals.

Awesome recording / hi-fi source Jon Yaeger Vacuum Tubes 8 September 1st 08 08:40 AM
Awesome [email protected] Tech 0 June 5th 07 05:34 AM
This group is awesome! [email protected] Audio Opinions 21 September 10th 06 04:16 PM
FA: Awesome AAD K-8 Speakers BigBottomBass Pro Audio 0 March 30th 04 03:47 AM
FA: Awesome AAD K-8 Speakers BigBottomBass Marketplace 0 March 30th 04 03:44 AM