Posted to rec.audio.car
Barry & Nikki Barry & Nikki is offline

Default Car Audio FS: Clearing out everything!!!!

If you are interested in a decent car stereo and don't want to pay new
prices email me and I can give you the details. I have a HUGE lot of car
stereos that I need to clear out so I can move. Pioneer, Alpine, Sony,
Kenwood, JVC, etc.. I have single din, Pioneer Din 1/2, and a couple double
din CD/Cass. stereos as well; also an Alpine in dash 3-disc changer. I am
also looking for some personal items to add to my system so maybe we can
work out some sort of trade? I really need service manuals or anyone that
knows the internals of the Pyle PLVHR65M & PLVHR7 LCD monitors to contact me
PLEASE!!! or if you have ones that are broken or willing to take an internal
pic. (inside with back cover removed) of for me so I can repair the ones
that I have. Also looking for a Pioneer CDX-PD6 for parts. Thanks

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

I need a Molex No. 5557 connector for a Pioneer GM-H44 amplifier. It is a
10 pin plug that connects the speakers to that particular 4 channel
amplifier.

Do you have one of those?

Thanks,

MOSFET

"Barry & Nikki" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to rec.audio.car
Barry & Nikki Barry & Nikki is offline

I tried emailing you and apparently your Whidbey address is not working:
anyhow here is what I wrote:

I may have what you are looking for. I am not quite sure of the pin outs for
that amp but I do have an old school Pioneer 10 pin amp wiring harness that
is new. I looked on-line for a pic of the harness you are seeking and all I
came across was one pic. where it looked as if the wires had been
soldered/extended from the factory harness so I can not tell for sure. Is
pin 3 a remote turn on lead by any chance? The harness that I have has that
on pin 3 and the rest appear to be speaker hook-ups and pin 8 is blank.

"MOSFET" wrote in message
m...
[...]

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

My Email address is , I THOUGHT I had changed that in
OE, but evidently it still is showing my old Email address in the body of my
messages. I did some looking and found this:
http://download.siliconexpert.com/pd...DS/mx5557b.pdf

This is EXACTLY the part I need. If you have it that would be GREAT!!!!

Thanks,

Nick
anyhow here is what I wrote:

I may have what you are looking for. I am not quite sure of the pin outs
for
that amp but I do have an old school Pioneer 10 pin amp wiring harness
that
is new. I looked on-line for a pic of the harness you are seeking and all
came across was one pic. where it looked as if the wires had been
soldered/extended from the factory harness so I can not tell for sure. Is
pin 3 a remote turn on lead by any chance? The harness that I have has
that
on pin 3 and the rest appear to be speaker hook-ups and pin 8 is blank.

"MOSFET" wrote in message
m...
[...]

Henry Hanks Henry Hanks is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry & Nikki View Post
If you are interested in a decent car stereo and don't want to pay new
prices email me and I can give you the details. I have a HUGE lot of car
stereos that I need to clear out so I can move. Pioneer, Alpine, Sony,
Kenwood, JVC, etc.. I have single din, Pioneer Din 1/2, and a couple double
din CD/Cass. stereos as well; also an Alpine in dash 3-disc changer. I am
also looking for some personal items to add to my system so maybe we can
work out some sort of trade? I really need service manuals or anyone that
knows the internals of the Pyle PLVHR65M & PLVHR7 LCD monitors to contact me
PLEASE!!! or if you have ones that are broken or willing to take an internal
pic. (inside with back cover removed) of for me so I can repair the ones
that I have. Also looking for a Pioneer CDX-PD6 for parts. Thanks
Yeah, I've been looking for something to go in my Dodge 1500 Ram. But I can't get a reply from your e-mail address. Can you reach me at ?