Posted to rec.audio.car
Yogi\(n\) Yogi\(n\) is offline

Default Which car 2DIN navi?

I need a 2 DIN navi with subwoofer control, GPS and bluetooth. Bluetooth
with phonebook, GPS with possibility of using extra (not only preinstalled)
maps and software. A hdd would be a nice feature. DVD, divx, USB slot -
definately yes. What shoud I buy? Price is not a matter, within a reasonable
range of course (I don't intend to double the value of a car). Do you have
any experiences with such all-in-one devices?

--
Yogi(n)

lambwell lambwell is offline
Junior Member

Hello Dear,
Pioneer Car AVICD3X Double-DIN DVD Navigation System,
This is really very good.
Try it.