reqluq

Default vocal harmonizer quest

Hi.any recommendations on a good vocal harmonizer,I'm looking at tc
electronic vocal harmonizer,need it for live vocal harmonizing..
thanks
req

skhoover

"Cute little babies that fall out of swings,
These are a few of my favorite things."
Oscar Hammerstein - working lyric from The Sound Of Music
"reqluq" wrote in message

Hi.any recommendations on a good vocal harmonizer,I'm looking at tc
electronic vocal harmonizer,need it for live vocal harmonizing..
thanks
req

TC VoiceWorks - I have 2 - one for gigs and one for church band. I
constantly get compliments - from musicians - on the harmonies sound.
Steve

reqluq

"skhoover" wrote in message
"Cute little babies that fall out of swings,
These are a few of my favorite things."

whaddyou mean by this?