Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Learn about hearing

http://www.silcom.com/~aludwig/EARS.htm

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
http://www.silcom.com/~aludwig/EARS.htm

Mr.Ludwig opens:
"Music and The Human Ear

This section contains information on the softest and loudest sounds we
can hear, the range of frequencies we can hear, subjective vs.
objective loudness, how we locate the source of a sound, and sound
distortion. The human ear is a truly remarkable instrument. At one
point in my life I designed Electronic Counter Measures (ECM) systems
for the U. S. military. The primary function of an ECM system is to
detect an enemy before he (it's rarely a she) detects you, for
self-defense. It is interesting to compare the characteristics of a
good ECM system and human hearing:"

I want she enemies Mr A Ludwig. I don't want the Mad Hatter . Not if he
wants to touch my amps.
Ludovic M.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

Default Can you hear me now?

wrote in message
ink.net...
http://www.silcom.com/~aludwig/EARS.htm

Shut up.

Just for Ludovic Audio Opinions 64 November 19th 05 04:17 PM
Hair cell hope for hearing loss Greg Pro Audio 7 January 18th 05 12:30 PM
Hearing aid brands for an old pro? Mark Pro Audio 6 November 10th 04 05:14 PM
Note to the Idiot George M. Middius Audio Opinions 222 January 8th 04 07:13 PM
hearing loss info Andy Weaks Car Audio 17 August 10th 03 08:32 AM