jeremy

Default press release

PRESS RELEASE
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Headline: The World's First On-Line Property
Maintenance Site
November 2004, London
Fix My Property.com launches what it believes to be
the world's first Internet property maintenance
site. The company claims you can purchase a specific
job online at a prefixed price. Visitors to
www.fixmyproperty.com can click on 'Plumbing,
Carpentry, Roofing or Electrical' to instantly find
a job that they would like carried out. The good
news is, before making a purchase, you can see how
much the job will actually cost without even having
to register. Prices start at under £10, and
customers can purchase gift vouchers for friends and
family. After making a purchase, you will be
contacted within two working days to arrange a
convenient time for a fitter to call and carry out
the work.
Aimed at home owners, landlords and the business
sector, over 1000 ready-to-buy jobs are available,
or users can choose to create their own job.
Targeting a national audience, Fix My Property.com
accepts payment in three different ways and is fully
integrated with WorldPay's credit card payment
system.
How is this going to change the way we hire
tradesmen? As Jeremy Rush, founder of Fix My
Property.com explains: "We're all used to going
online to pick up email, buy travel tickets, buy our
groceries and other products. With Fix My
Property.com, we can actually order a job and the
price online is the price you pay."
Formed in London in 2004, Fix My Property.com brings
together creative expertise from a broad range of
backgrounds, including plumbing, carpentry,
electrical, and, of course, a full knowledge of the
building industry. Jeremy goes on to explain: "Our
philosophy is simple. We want to offer amazing
service at amazing prices. We recognize that
customers want value for money and reliability. Gone
are the days of looking for a tradesman only to find
they do not turn up, or the price goes up when they
do."
End of press release ###