Yuri T.

Default Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!! _____________---_ azikdi

My father is a PHD economist graduated from Columbia. He knew Paul
O'Niell in the past. He's voted for Republicans almost every time
since the 50's. He switched his vote to Kerry this year mainly because
of finacial policies. That was an eye opener.

I've leaned a little left most of my life. My candidate did not win.

That said. The sky is not falling. We are not a fascist state. LKet's
keep our heads cool please folks. The media has overblown the morality
vote just they they overblow everything for a good story. Life will go
on.

It also has the biggest budget in the world. As a % of GDP our deficit is
tiny.

Duuuude... check any simple graphs of our deficit lately? It's at an all-time
high, and when the oil-puppet took office we were working on a surplus.
You can't cut taxes and increase spending, it's pretty damned simple
economics. He's already tapping in the Social Security fund to finance
his personal war to grab more oil for his buddies.

Our economy is the strongest in the world, it's nowhere close to tanking.

You are apparently a minor nut case. If the current trend continues for another
four years, we'll be so upside down in debt that the american dollar will be
worth about .45 cents and the rest of the world will get scared and start
foreclosing on their loans to the US.... that essentially means bankruptcy.

How are we heading towards fascism.

We aren't headed there... we're living there... it just hasn't trickled down to
your little blinder-wearing world yet. Actually....

We're headed toward a theocracy. Have you not heard the sudden change in
'definitions' and 'terminology' being used on the news the past two or three
days yet? Suddenly it's no longer the "American Imperialists" that seem to
be encroaching upon middle eastern soils.... it's the "Christians" versus the
"Muslims" now.

We have free and open elections a strong
constitution, and a free press. You're full of ****.

How you can feasably look at the past two elections and call them "free and
open" is beyond any sense of rationality. What we need is a return to the
"Popular Vote".... screw a bunch of non-paper trailing 'machines', and to
hell with the electoral college.

Extremely high voter turnout has historically meant the incumbant will
be a loser... this time we set a historical, all-time record high for voters
at the polls; and the war-mongering, world domineering, bold-faced
lieing, evangelical schmuck still won. What's wrong with this picture ??