Posted to rec.audio.tech
[email protected] neilgl@earthlink.net is offline

Default How to download Youtube video?

Hi, I have a G5 iMac with Safari and Firefox browsers, and VLC
player..

Does anyone know how to extract embedded flash video from a Youtube
page and put the video content on a hard drive in viewable form?
Firefox says it has such a software, but I've never been able to get it
to work.

Many thanks,

Neil Levenson

digital digital is offline
Junior Member

Thanks guys, great post - I have been wondering how to do that procedure for a long time!

Andrew D.
www.cdnav.com
Posted to rec.audio.tech
[email protected] neilgl@earthlink.net is offline

Hi, I have a G5 iMac with Safari and Firefox browsers, and VLC
player..
Does anyone know how to extract embedded flash video from a Youtube
page and put the video content on a hard drive in viewable form?
Firefox says it has such a software, but I've never been able to get it
to work.

Many thanks,

Neil Levenson

I bought Tube Sock - works great with Safari, and videos play on either

QuickTime or VLC. Thanks for all the suggestions..
NL

Posted to rec.audio.tech
P P is offline

Can also be converted to .mpg, Ipod or any other format you wish with
Super video converter (freeware).

Where do you download Super Video Converter for free? Everywhere I've
looked it's either been removed or there's a $29 charge. A free trial does
not constitute freeware, not in my definition anyway.

Posted to rec.audio.tech
VideoHead VideoHead is offline

YouTube Video to iPod, PSP, Zune (MP4) Video

It works for me perfectly!

download YouTube to iPod http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/

Audio for Video Shoot Frank Stearns Pro Audio 49 July 4th 06 05:42 PM
Download FREE Audio and Video software SplitSoftware Marketplace 0 March 29th 06 12:21 PM
shielding rca/component video J Tech 12 February 6th 06 01:59 PM
Synching Audio and Video: Newby Music Promo Production [email protected] Pro Audio 14 August 7th 05 04:27 AM
Wordclock&SMPTE in Composer/Digital system Rob Reedijk Pro Audio 7 February 10th 05 03:12 PM