Robbie Caldwell

Default Online Stores that sell Memphis Audio equip.

Anyone know of some online stores that sell Memphis Audio speakers, amps,
and/or subs online? There is one local place where I live but since it's
the only place around here they can sell them as high as they want pretty
much. I like how the speakers sound; I had 2 pairs of 5x7" in my truck and
a pair of 1" tweeters that I loved. At the time I bought them I knew one of
the guys working there so I got a good price. However I need some 6.5" now
and I don't care to pay the $160 a pair they're asking.

Thanks,
Robbie Caldwell

fhlh002

and then you whine when the product that you purchased from an online
store(prolly un-authorized) breaks because the serial # has been removed and
you can't get any warranty work done.....

FHLH.....it's a choice, go cheap now, or pay more later....

Robbie Caldwell wrote:

Anyone know of some online stores that sell Memphis Audio speakers,

amps,
and/or subs online? There is one local place where I live but since

it's
the only place around here they can sell them as high as they want

pretty
much. I like how the speakers sound; I had 2 pairs of 5x7" in my

truck
and
a pair of 1" tweeters that I loved. At the time I bought them I knew

one of
the guys working there so I got a good price. However I need some

6.5"
now
and I don't care to pay the $160 a pair they're asking.

Thanks,
Robbie Caldwell

Eddie Runner

thats because Memphis actually enforces thier rules
for thier dealers.... For a memphis dealer the products
are ONLY available direct from the factory, and a
dealer MUST sign an agreement to only sell in his
territory (which includes NO INTERNET!)...... If
a dealer breaks this agreement he will be terminated,
and memphis is such a good product the dealers would
hate to be terminated from such great products...

Memphis may actually be the BEST at enforcing the
internet rules out of all the manufacturers....

Thats unfortunate for you but VERY fortunate for the
memphis dealers which finally have a great line with
a great profit and still able to provide you with a great
product and a great price!

Buy it from your local dealer!

Robbie Caldwell wrote:

Anyone know of some online stores that sell Memphis Audio speakers,

amps,
and/or subs online? There is one local place where I live but since

it's
the only place around here they can sell them as high as they want

pretty
much. I like how the speakers sound; I had 2 pairs of 5x7" in my truck

and
a pair of 1" tweeters that I loved. At the time I bought them I knew

one of
the guys working there so I got a good price. However I need some 6.5"

now
and I don't care to pay the $160 a pair they're asking.

Thanks,
Robbie Caldwell

wicked1

or buy **** that tends to not break and dont abuse it. Besides that alot of
the online car shops warranty them in house. Many of the ebay sellers do
this and are rather helpful in that aspect.

Robbie Caldwell wrote:

Anyone know of some online stores that sell Memphis Audio speakers,

amps,
and/or subs online? There is one local place where I live but since

it's
the only place around here they can sell them as high as they want

pretty
much. I like how the speakers sound; I had 2 pairs of 5x7" in my

truck
and
a pair of 1" tweeters that I loved. At the time I bought them I

knew
one of
the guys working there so I got a good price. However I need some

6.5"
now
and I don't care to pay the $160 a pair they're asking.

Thanks,
Robbie Caldwell

Eddie Runner

wicked1 wrote:

or buy **** that tends to not break and dont abuse it.

Good point, some of the illegal gray market goods do last forever
so a warranty may not even be important...

Besides that alot of
the online car shops warranty them in house.

they tell you that before you buy but many do not honor any warranty.
Face it, the big companies go to great costs to provide you a network
of warranty stations all over the country in case you have a problem
and they cover the entire cost...

compare that to a piddly little internet reseller selling illegal goods at
prices with almost no profit in it at all and you believe they will take
care of a warranty problem as well as the original manufacturer?
not likely!!

Many of the ebay sellers do
this and are rather helpful in that aspect.

There are some good ones, but most are no good at all!
be carefull

Eddie Runner

Robbie Caldwell

Considering most of the stores I've looked at online are selling it around
the same price or more once you figure in S&H I might as well go ahead and
buy it here. Just wish I could get it at 10% above cost again =\

Thanks for the replies,
Robbie Caldwell