Default FA: Various Audio Gear

Some mics, signal processing, etc. Go here to check it out:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...rid=saqqara r
ecords&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

--

Neil Henderson
Progressive Rock

Kendall

wrote in message
.. .
Some mics, signal processing, etc. Go here to check it out:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...rid=saqqara r
ecords&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

Hey Neil-

You have a broken link on the page for the Polk bookshelf speakers. The
info page link seems to have a double "http://" in it. S/B

http://www.polkaudio.com/home/produc...er=29&recent=1

instead of

http://http://www.polkaudio.com/home...er=29&recent=1

Good luck on the auctions!

Kendall

--

Neil Henderson
Progressive Rock
http://www.saqqararecords.com

Thanks, Kendall; I'll see if I can get that fixed!
--

Neil Henderson
Progressive Rock
http://www.saqqararecords.com

"Kendall" wrote in message
.. .

wrote in message
.. .
Some mics, signal processing, etc. Go here to check it out:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...rid=saqqara r
ecords&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

Hey Neil-

You have a broken link on the page for the Polk bookshelf speakers. The
info page link seems to have a double "http://" in it. S/B

http://www.polkaudio.com/home/produc...er=29&recent=1

instead of

http://http://www.polkaudio.com/home...speaker=29&rec