Posted to rec.audio.car
ScottReeve ScottReeve is offline

Default Wiring harness for Denon DCT-970 (picture included as link)

Here's a picture of the wiring harness from my Denon DCT-970:

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze6mrju/DSC00778.JPG

I had this professionally de-installed. I don't know why they cut it
where they did, but anyway, does anyone know what the colors at the
ends are? Are those the universal colors?

Moreover, does anyone have or know where I can get the wiring pinout
for the Denon DCT-970?

If this needs to be installed again, I would like to have that
available.

Posted to rec.audio.car
e-nigma e-nigma is offline

"ScottReeve" wrote in message
oups.com...

Here's a picture of the wiring harness from my Denon DCT-970:

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze6mrju/DSC00778.JPG

I had this professionally de-installed. I don't know why they cut it
where they did, but anyway, does anyone know what the colors at the
ends are? Are those the universal colors?

Moreover, does anyone have or know where I can get the wiring pinout
for the Denon DCT-970?

If this needs to be installed again, I would like to have that
available.

That unit uses stantard color code

http://home.tampabay.rr.com/ebay/ima...a/1bluedia.jpg

Posted to rec.audio.car
John John is offline

http://home.tampabay.rr.com/ebay/ima...a/1bluedia.jpg

link didn't work for me the first time, went to
http://home.tampabay.rr.com/ebay/images/enigma/
then 1bluedia.jpg

I had this professionally de-installed. I don't know why they cut it
where they did

that's probably the best and easiest place to cut it, but it really
doesn't make much of a difference.

--
John