Posted to rec.audio.car
ScottReeve ScottReeve is offline

Default Question about wiring harness (links to pictures)

I'm looking to locate/find/purchase a wiring harness for a Denon
DCT-850R HU.

FWIW, these pictures are the wiring harness that came with my Denon
DCT-970R head unit:

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze6mrju/pic1b.jpg

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze6mrju/pic2.jpg

I think that it's the same fit as the 850R.

I s this a universal fitting, or Denon-specific? (I think the latter,
but I'm not sure)

Does anyone know where a Denon wiring harness can be purchased?
(It's the 850 that's in need of one)

Thanks,

Scott

Posted to rec.audio.car
e-nigma e-nigma is offline

"ScottReeve" wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm looking to locate/find/purchase a wiring harness for a Denon
DCT-850R HU.

FWIW, these pictures are the wiring harness that came with my Denon
DCT-970R head unit:

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze6mrju/pic1b.jpg

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze6mrju/pic2.jpg

I think that it's the same fit as the 850R.

I s this a universal fitting, or Denon-specific? (I think the latter,
but I'm not sure)

Does anyone know where a Denon wiring harness can be purchased?
(It's the 850 that's in need of one)

Thanks,

Scott

That Denon harness should work with any Denon with the some plug-in.
The only difference may be phone mute & illumination which may or may not be
presant on both units.
But all the speaker and power wires should be the same