Posted to rec.audio.car
Pat M Pat M is offline

Default Where have all the Old Schoolers gone??

Still around every once in a great while. I browse the group to see if
there is anything interesting to read but don't really participate that much
on the board but rather email my responses to the ones that ask. After
getting out of the car audio industry back in 03 was installing custom home
theaters and multi room systems. Did that for a couple of years then took
early retirement for the past 18 months to remodel my home plus get
everything going to build a weekend/ 2 week a year log home in the mountains
as well as cart my 2 kids around town. Over the past 10 years got married,
had 2 kids, raced pwc's, got into atv'ing, snowmobiling, camping and now
relaxing (or at least that's what I keep trying to tell myself) with the
family. Going back to work soon but don't know what I want to grow up and
be. ) My wife and I have talked about buying a Bed and Breakfast and
taking the easy life but things don't always go as planned.

But on an audio stand point. The wife's Excursion is fully decked out with
Alpine headunit, nav. with a/d/s/ speakers and amp all around. My F250 just
a headunit with XM and trying to figure out what I want to do with that as
well as my new daily commuter Scion xA.

That about does it for now but will check back again in a few weeks.
--
Pat M
"keith" wrote in message
I'm talkin' Mark Zarella, The Lizard, Ian, Sancho, Stephen N (aka Canuck),
John Durbin, Pat M, even Eddie Runner...

I see references to "CAF" back in 2003... can someone point me in the
right direction?

Thanks,
Keith