SSJVCmag

Default John Atkinson-the most Intellectually Dishonest man in audio

On 9/13/05 5:09 AM, in article
, "Mr.T" MrT@home wrote:

That's a contradiction. Sounds like a good definition of "repugnant
malignity" to me.

MrT, You of all people know how to kill crosspost crap[...
Go for it! trim outthe ones you KNOW don;t bneed to see this crap!

Thanks!

Clyde Slick

"SSJVCmag" wrote in message
On 9/13/05 5:09 AM, in article
, "Mr.T" MrT@home wrote:

That's a contradiction. Sounds like a good definition of "repugnant
malignity" to me.

MrT, You of all people know how to kill crosspost crap[...
Go for it! trim outthe ones you KNOW don;t bneed to see this crap!

Thanks!

I see you joyfully playing your role in all this.

George M. Middius

Clyde Slick said:

don;t bneed

I see you joyfully playing your role in all this.

Apparently he's reinforcing the Bug Eater-ization of Usenet.